Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"You seem kind of flustered." Yuriko commented as glance at the red cheeks of her company. "Anyway. No No I insisted on having pizza, I'm not picky eater and you won't change my mind. Order any style of pizza you want, they seem to have many different styles. Most of them seem fine, but I won't want to eat the one with the fish topping." Yuriko lowered her voice just a bit so the other customers and staff couldn't hear her. She sat her menu down as she look around the place, this really wasn't a place for romance its a diner for Christ sake, but at least they try. Yuriko start to open her mouth, and then quickly shut it as Karissa spoke again.

"Thanks, I enjoy spending time with you as well and you already know gorgeous I found you. " Yuriko faintly blushed as she kept the smile on her face. "I was thinking, you know earlier when I said what a site a Paladin and Angel would be? And since I enjoy spending time with you. Can I join your 'group', possibly serve you! Please give this Paladin someone to worship!" Yuriko excitedly asked. She didn't direct state the Revolutionary Army, not wanting to draw attention to their conversation. As the Paladin waiting for response a waiter finally showed up to their table. "Hello, my name is Mitch and I will be your waiter today. Are you two ready to order?" Yuriko nodded her head, getting rid of her blush. "I having what she having."

27Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa shakes her head mildly simply shaking it off, smiling happily as she did. It wasn't like there was so much to be flustered about; she was most likely just overreacting. And as she was told that there was no arguing about what to eat, if she wanted to try the pizza then she could, by all means she had a life time ahead of her to eat whatever, and maybe she'd like pizza just as much as she did.
"Alright alright, pizza it is then, and don't worry I don't like fish on mine either"
She chuckled softly, and leaned back in her chair rather relaxed.

Karissa nodded slightly, she knew full well by now that she found her gorgeous, that flattery had hit her a couple of times now, though the next thing hit her a bit harder. Her face turned red at the mention of worship, a word Yuriko properly only meant it to as a metaphor though the ability to misunderstand was quite strong. She cleared her throat getting ready to answer, but before she was able to the waiter got to them.
"Ehh... yes... haha we'll have a nice pepperoni pizza and a milkshake on the side Vanilla flavored for me and... You want..?"
She turned to Yuriko as she might be ready to pick the pizza but she should at least have her own choice of flavor for the milkshake.

When the waiter had gotten the order and had moved away she turned back to face Yuriko an answer still needed, she wanted to ask Yuriko if she wanted to join the revolutionary army either way, though this was a bit more than just joining the army, she was asking to serve Karissa in person, not that she minded it at all, no actually that only meant she could see Yuriko much more in the future, which was all good. Though she felt she should at least know what she is signing up for.
"You know worship is quite a strong word?"
She chuckles mildly before continuing.
"Well first of all, I think I might need to tell you something... I am in fact an officer a General, 1 of 3 only having to answer to the leader, which means following me around can prove quite dangerous... now that that’s cleared, and if your offer still stands then my answer is yes... If that has made you change your mind that’s alright, I'd understand..."
Karissa looked quite nervous after having spoken, she wanted Yuriko too come with her, her cheeks was red, and her fingers was fidgeting like a flustered schoolgirl, clearly not a situation she's used too honestly she had proberly never felt this nervous before, she just hoped the whole rank thing didn't matter.

28Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:42 am

Yuriko

Yuriko

"Strawberry milkshake I guess" Yuriko answered the waiter. The Waiter nodded as he wrote down the orders. "Your order shall be done in around fifteen to thirty minutes. If you need anything else feel free to call me over." The Waiter than left to give the order to the cook, leaving the two ladies alone. Yuriko nodded her, finally glad that the waiter was She thought her choice of words and laugh a bit, maybe they weren't the best of words. Or maybe they were after all. "Well, I'm Paladin and being religious I do worship and pray to a higher being, a cause. Hmm. I want to be by your side." Yuriko was somewhat at loss of words trying to explain herself, she kept her nervous in check as she the machine half of her clam her nerves. As this was happening she listen to revelation of Karissa being an officer in the army. After hearing that many people would have reconsider their offer, but not Yuriko. It was just more motivation for her to rank up! Of course her AI was giving her warnings of accepting to go through with this decision and Yuriko listen to the warning even if she already made up her mind,

"I still want to join! You just earn yourself a personal guard." Being officer in the army, Yuriko was certain that Karissa didn't need one, but Yuriko already made up her mind on the matter. "It dangerous of course, but I will overcome those dangers. The power of faith and friendship is force that has nearly no equal." Yuriko would had raise her new sword in the air, but that wouldn't have loo good in a public setting. The waiter came back to their table and set down their milkshakes and telling the two of them that the pizza is almost done.

29Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa was relived to say the least, the tension inside her being released as Yuriko didn't back down, she knew good and well she had no need for a body guard, but this wasn't about need, it wasn't like Yuriko needed to go with her either it was a want, desires is a hard thing to figure out, and to handle, but Karissa knew she had a desire to see Yuriko more, perhaps this was a selfish way of doing so, there was a ton of other much safer ways but Yuriko offered and this was a great way of achieving that.
"Thank you... Once we're done here I can take you to a base nearby where I'm currently staying and get all the paperwork handled, but for now welcome"
She didn't really know the best way of expressing her gratitude; she felt these words was inadequate, though she got interrupted as the waiter got back with their drink.
"Thank you~"
She smiled politely to the waiter.

Karissa then faced Yuriko again clearing her throat, before speaking further.
"With that attitude I'm sure you'll fit right in, now that those matters are out of the way... I seem to have learned quite a bit about you, and you little about me, now’s the time ask anything and I'll answer it not many are given such a chance"
She winked to her teasingly, truth be told no one knew much except for the basics about her, though Yuriko had shared so much too her, it would only be fair that she returned the favor.

30Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"Your welcome. This would be a decision you wouldn't regret for the most part." Yuriko was excited that she get to work along side the woman and even more importantly she found something to be part of, that would rid her of her loneliness. This day was just getting better and better. She wonder how much more amazing it could get, hopefully she wasn't jinxing herself. When the waiter came with their milkshakes, Yuriko took a small sip from her drink and happily sighed as she look at her drink. "Mmm. This is pretty good. Taste like actually strawberries! Yum." Yuriko continue to drink for milkshake, for a bit. Thinking of other questions she would to ask. She tapped her fingers on the table until a few thoughts came to her.  She had one question she was going to ask, but she figured she save that for later.

"Sure. My first question is, why you join the revolutionary army and my second question is what are is your duties as an officer?" The Paladin decided to start off her round questions with some basic questions about her career. Nothing too personal she thought as she smelt something good coming their way. Which cause her stomach to growl lightly causing her laugh a bit. She was more hungry than she thought, it been awhile since she last ate.

"Here you go ladies, one large pepperoni pizza. Be careful it was taken out of the oven, so it hot. So you might want to wait for it too cool down. Enjoy your meal." The waiter later returned with freshly made pepperoni pizza, Yuriko could feel her mouth watering at the sight and smell of the large pizza. The pizza was thin and fragile looking just like Karissa likes it, if Yuriko memory serves her correctly. Yuriko would have went and grab for a slice of pizza, if her systems didn't told her to wait until the pizza was the correct temperature, causing the cyborg to pout.

31Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa sincerely hoped not, though she didn't expect so either, in the end she might be the one to keep Yuriko safe, at least this way she was able to do so or train her to be strong enough to face the dangers ahead.
"I'm glad you like it~"
She giggles softly and takes a sip of her own milkshake another delicacy she hadn't had for in a while, this place seemed to be of good quality or at least the milkshake indicated that much.

Karissa tilted her head, it was good questions, nothing to big nor was it that hard to answer, quite simple really, and so the answers was equally simply.
"I first joined since I despise slavery, properly a bit more than most... and how the world accepts it, is simply despicable. So I figured if anyone would change that, then it would be the revolutionaries"
She smiled softly, and answered these questions one at a time, seeing as Yuriko might have follow up questions she wanted to get in, and if so she would allow her to ask as much as she would like to.

The Pizza arrived and Karissa thanked the waiter yet another time with a smile before turning back to Yuriko and answer the second question.
"My duties as an officer could be simplified into a few things... The main part is leading, strategizing and leading assaults where they are needed, I am also sent out on missions that are perhaps a bit delicate and hard to handle and so a General can be sent to handle t, we might also be sent to defend a city or rally troops that sort of thing... I don't really do much in politics but it is also a part of a general’s job at times... In all truth, I'm just a soldier with a fancy name on me"
She winks teasingly looking between the pizza and Yuriko she seemed a lot hungrier than she had first given word for. Pizza looked good, still steaming hot.
"Pizza looks good, come on try it though perhaps blow a bit on it first... cool it down"
She blows softly over the pizza steam being blown away from the pizza, though it hardly did anything it was more a caring sort of thing, in hindsight it seemed a bit silly to her.
"Just be careful not to burn your fingers~"
She said as she gently moved a hand over taking a slice carefully, though she wasn't really shy to heat it definitely was hot, after a bit careful touching she grabbed the slice and brought it up to take a bite still holding an eye on Yuriko wanting to see how she liked it, Karissa definitely did, perhaps one of the best pizza's yet, it was understandable how a simple diner had so many couple coming here, they had great service and great food.

32Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:48 am

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko felt another blush coming. Still she nodded as she as carefully grab a slice of the pepperoni pizza. She would have blow on the pizza to cool it off, but since she saw Karssia already blow on it, she thought it would be cool enough to bite in. Yuriko brought the slice of pizza towards her mouth and took a bite. Yuriko eyes widen as she flavor fill her mouth combined with small heat of it. She didn't burn her tongue. "Hot! This is delicious. I can she why you like this." Yuriko continue to bite into her slice, not taking too long to finish it. After that she would take another sip from her milkshake. "Oh, going on missions sounds fun! Pushing you way through large wave of enemies, before you reach the castle and storm it. Defeating its defenders and saving the princess! Then having the locals cheer for you!" Yuriko could image the entire scène in her head  as she went to grabbed another slice of the wonderful food. "So humble with your position. I admire that, if it was mean, I would have brag about it." Or maybe AI would have adjusted her personality slightly like before she met Karissa.

Yuriko took large bit out of her second slice as she thought about another question to ask. She sallow the tasty treat down as she lightly hit her chest, maybe she eat that piece too quickly. "Whew, Anyway. Do you have someone like the couples in here? Just wondering..uh." Yuriko was interest in knowing that, but she downplay her curiously, as she ate her pizza. She felt nervous after asking that, she hoping for a certain answer and if she learn otherwise she wasn't too sure how she would react. This feeling she had wasn't something she was familiar with or something she remember ever feeling.

33Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa smiles happily, pizza was great, a rather simple dish compared to the taste it grants, simple yet hard to master like so many things, you have to know a bit about cooking to pull off a good pizza.
"Pizza is so good, and I glad you like it"
She takes another bite, the cheese sticking to the pizza slinging off as she pulls back.
"Mmpf"
Her eyes widen as a hand moves up cutting the cheese string a putting it back on top of the slice, looking a bit embarrassed.
"Look at me... the one who has ate it before yet I'm the one who makes a mess, sorry... And yes it should be quite a thrill, challenging perhaps but I think we're up for it."
When spoken about her position she puts an elbow on the table and then rests her cheek in the palm of her hand.
"Well...not as much being modest as it is not having done much with my position yet... perhaps my opinion will change once I have but for now just a glorified soldier"
She chuckled happily and took another sip of her milkshake.

Karissa looked surprised, had she seemed like she did, she figured it might just be a polite thing to ask, though she hoped she had not come off as one in a relationship.
"You mean if I'm seeing someone?"
She looked at her carefully, and well this was a simple thing to answer, she just hadn't expected the question so suddenly.
"I'm not, how about you..?"
She raised an eyebrow, in all honesty perhaps she couldn't even be sure, seeing as she couldn't remember much from before her cyborg thing, then again herself before probably knew the risks and if she had been seeing anyone they would know by now, so Yuriko should be able to answer, hopefully.

34Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Finishing her second slice of pizza. "I was already looking at you and you know I see pigs eat without making a mess" Yuriko joked a bit, as giggled watching Karissa eat. It could have been messier. "Yeah I'm sure with our skills we cane overcome most challenges." She would have said all challenges, but even she was aware that some tasks are just impossible. Yuriko nodded her head, setting down her milkshake  waiting for the answer to one of her more important question. "Yeah. that what I meant." She saw the suspired look on Karissa, she hope that wasn't a bad thing. When she said she was single, Yuriko felt like a jumping for joy, but she didn't keeping clam. No need to make a scene.  Yuriko let out a breathe she wasn't aware that she was holding. "That's great....erh....I mean that is shocking to know. I thought someone would have taken you. As for me seeing anybody. Nope. not seeing anyone at the moment. I been too focus on myself! Plus this cyborg thing, I need to determine what's I'm attractive to. Strange right?" Oh yes, one of key parts of personality, which was her orientation was largely undetermined until she met Karissa. Yuriko then went silent, as she thought about something, for a few seconds she seem deep in thought. "So...Nevermind." Yuriko quickly change the subject of the question she was about too ask. She mentally berated herself. "You don't have to answer this question, but my curious is getting the best of me. How did you lose your wings. Was it in combat or some sort tragic accident?"

35Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:48 am

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa laughed lightly, Yuriko's reaction was adorable, it was rather clear this was the answer she was hoping for, though to be fair had she been the one on the other end then she'd probably have done something similar, she wouldn't know however she had never been on that end of such a question.
"Not so strange... I know you've had less time than most to figure it out, though even for people who haven't gone through what you have, so you might be hit harder than most but it isn't really strange" Not that Yuriko wasn't a unique person, but finding what you're attracted too can be very difficult, some people go half their life time before figuring out everything about their attractions, sometimes what you're attracted too changes, it’s a very strange thing.
"Shouldn't begin your questions to then drop it, makes the one the question was for very curious"
She sat casually shifting between taking a bit to eat and a sip to drink, though the next question made her seem shocked, in hindsight she should've seen it coming, it was a question many had asked though few had gotten the full story, he wasn't really sure if she would tell the full story here either. She had never received much sympathy for what had happened, she had the ability to get wings now so what did it matter that she lost her first ones. How wrong that was, they had no idea how it felt, or was too loose something like that, it was like losing an arm, it was a part of her.
"I don't mind answering this one, though I don't know if I'm going to ask all the follow ups at this time..."
She took a glance around her, seeing as she wanted to make sure no one was listening, the was perhaps apart of her that she kept most private, only cause she had chosen it.
"The truth is... its neither an accident, nor was it combat related. It was back when I was younger, remove by a 'surgeon' so you could say it was all planned, too bad I was not part of those plans..."
She had a very sarcastic tone at the word surgeon, since even if that was his profession which she wasn't sure it was, he had no skill at all, she was after all awake for the most of it, only escape from the pain was the one she created herself by blacking out. Her eyes seemed slightly sad, though she was still keeping a mild smile on her face, she was clearly affected by bringing up these old wounds.

36Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"Don't work the question I wanted to ask was nothing. It can wait till a later date to ask." Yuriko nervously laughed as she pick up her milkshake which was nearly empty, drinking the rest of it down. She need something to keep her quiet as she re gather her thoughts Maybe should go ahead and ask, she kept having this debate in her mind as she look at Karissa. It was sending in mind into overdrive, but on the outside she seem perfectly fine, if not little nervous. " guess you are right. Well I have an idea of what I like so far." Yuriko figured if she like Karissa then she might been attracted to women, even if she haven't shown much interest in them before, her interest in men was somewhat higher until now. She knew that some teachings said it was wrong to like someone of the same gender. Being a Paladin, this could cause conflicting interest. Oh what to believe and follow. "Okay, don't worry I'm don't many questions after that one. Maybe one or two more." Giving her company a reassuring smile, she listen to the tale on how she lost her wings, she was stunned.  "That meanie. It must been painful to have them removed, I won't know. Luckily for me, I was sleeping when I began the transformation to a cyborg,  especially when it came to legs! I still need to figure out what happen to me, that it cost me my organic legs. Maybe I was attack or something. I figure it out someday." Shifting the topic of discussion from Karissa's wings to herself, Yuriko didn't like the look on the other woman face. She didn't seem to sad, but still. "Done with the pizza? I'm ready to become your official paladin and work by your side." Yuriko had large grinned as she stood up from her seat and held out her hand.

37Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa tilted her head, to be fair if she didn't want to ask then so be it, might be something she simply considered to be too soon, and if so then so be it, she understood that sometimes you'd rather wait.
"If you say so, well then just ask when you're ready"
She winked softly, listening to her words on what she liked and thinking she knows, she figured she might help a bit, or at least try to help out.
"Well me finding out what I liked was quite simple or well perhaps I'm an odd case of simple, I've always been open minded, though I guess it all sums up too some rather unpleasant things in the past, quite some time ago by now but still it lingers... and due to that my attraction towards the male gender has almost vanished and so the female gender has become far more attractive, don't know if it was always like that or simply the old wounds and the effect of them"
She spoke rather casually though she was clearly hiding what things she was speaking of, as to not wanting to specify, at least not now.

Karissa giggled mildly, her face turning far less sour by Yuriko's innocent way of handling a turn for the worse in a conversation, it was cute to say the least, and sort of made the whole thing seem far less grim.
"Yes quite the meanie, hopefully one I'll never meet again..."
She said that yet inside herself still rested a thirst for vengeance, a thirst she had dimmed down as an end goal, for the greater good she choose not to pursue it before the time was right to do so.
"That’s right... you seem to have quite a lot of cyborg parts in you, must have been horrible whatever happened, you sure you want to know..? Or is it simply a matter of principle?"
Karissa finished up the last of her pizza, having a small part of her milkshake yet, though as Yuriko got up she nodded gently took the last bit of milkshake
"Sounds good to me, I must say I went out this morning wanting to try out this shopping thing expecting to return with nothing, this has been far better than expected"
She giggled lightly; putting down some money at the table for the food and milkshake, leaving a generous tip mostly to make sure it was all covered, and then took Yuriko's hand.

38Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"Thank you for understanding. Don't worry I just to think some things through before answering." Yuriko grins as  kept a blush from appearing after the wink. Yuriko look down a bit until she heard her friend, Leader, talk about her attraction. Hmm, it was reassuring to Yuriko, that they her company prefer women over men.  Well then she didn't have to worry about any lustful guy winning Karissa over, she had to kept an extra over other women and why was her mind already thinking about this. She quietly laughed as kept a firm but gentle grip on Karissa's hand. "If I ever see that meanie I cut him in two. There are just some things you do in this world you don't do." A slight frown appeared on her face before it faded away. "Its a matter of principal for me. I just need to know. Even if its a horrible experience, I rather remember it, than to never know at all." Once she saw the money being laid on the table. She would lead them out of the restaurant, of course Sally would greet them on the way out, telling them to come back often which Yuriko smile and nodded her head. "We will, I enjoy the food here!" As they left the waiter who serve them nearly jump for joy as he saw the large tip he gotten from the two ladies or well Karissa! It wasn't Yuriko fault she was broke for now. Once they were outside, she look towards her left and her right before she rub the back of her head, with her free hand.  She didn't knew where to go,how silly of her. "So which way do we go for this recruitment center or whatever you call it. I can't wait to become your Official Paladin. I make sure on one comes near you without your permission! And if they under estimate me. I just should them what I can do. The power of Yuriko, is for ever growing. Heh. I need to find a place to stay at too. I don't want to use a raft and live in the woods." Yuriko shook her head before she proudly look towards the sky. Whatever god or goddess that was up there, she was sure that he or she will help her on her new mission.

39Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:24 am

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa nodded firmly, thinking about things was usually a good idea, wouldn't want to say too much too soon. Then again she didn't really know what she was thinking about, but to each their own Yuriko could ask when she felt ready to, until then Karissa would show her all the patience needed.
"Thanks, it’s good to know I have someone like you on my side~"
She giggled mildly, though she might play it out as a joke like thing, she meant it, this was perhaps the first time someone seemed to support her, on principles other than due to her position in at the revolutionaries, it felt nice Yuriko was joining the Revolutionaries, but it seemed like she was doing so more to support Karissa than to support the values of the Revolutionaries.
"Well if there's anything I can do to help you on that, you just ask okay? Then I'll do my best that I promise"
She really had gotten to like Yuriko quite a lot and if she was able to help her with her past in any way, then she'd probably consider it as a top priority thing, perhaps even more than her duties as a General, though that inner discussion was something she'd settle later on.

She let Yuriko lead them out the store, smiling happily and giving her parting note to the waiter.
"Thank you for your service~"
It had been great service, quick to get the food to them, and nice all the way out the door, it had made things all the more pleasurable. And as Yuriko stopped up and couldn't help to chuckle mildly at her words, with a tint of a blush on her cheeks.
"The place we'll be going is to the barracks nearby, that’s where I'm currently staying though I do tend to travel a lot, I have a horse in the stables at the outskirts of town in that direction"
She would lean a bit forward and point.
"As far as a place to live goes, there are living quarters at most barracks, so that should take care of that, though since you'll be serving me as my paladin would you like to stay in my room..? Seems a lot better than in the common quarters among the soldiers?"
She asked casually watching Yuriko while slowly starting to walk in the direction of the stables, it wasn't really anything special, besides being at the rank she was her room had more than enough room usually, and this would allow Yuriko to stay and protect her, though Karissa knew it wasn't necessary it still felt nice that she wanted to do such a thing.

40Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"I will make sure to ask. Once again thank you." Looking towards the direction that Karissa was pointing towards and nodded her head. "I would like to stay in your room, I don't take up much space and it would be better for me to be near you!" At the moment, she really wouldn't have took much space she only had herself, a sword and a shield. Yuriko more than elated by the offer, not that she would have a problem sharing a room with the other common soldiers, this was just too good for her to past up.

"Joining the Revolutionary Army is a large step. Yuriko. Your reasons for joining it are questionable at best. This decision is rash in my opinion and you are putting us in danger if you proceed with this choice, joining a faction is asking for trouble. It would been better to remain neutral." Her AI would speak up after remained silent for so long. Yuriko scoff as she responded back, this time she forget to do so mentally...speaking loudly. "The concern is noted and valid. This may seem quick but I'm sure it will benefit us in the end. Once I work alongside them more I will understand them better." The AI counter back. "If the female doesn't like you than what?" Yuriko gasped before she sigh in annoyance. "I just have to accept it, ending discussion." The AI would go back to its silence as Yuriko was thinking things over. Having two 'minds' in a single body was interesting in times. Yuriko was unaware that she was speaking out loud earlier. "So, are we sharing a bed? I don't need to sleep as often as other living things." Yuriko grinned, she was sure it her question didn't came out as awkward.

41Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa smiled softly, nodding to reassure her it was alright, she was the one who proposed it so it should be all good, besides she wanted to well take care of Yuriko in a way that didn't seem overly pressing, this seemed like a good way of doing so.
"Then that should be just fine, arrangement for you to have access to my room should be fairly easy to grant once we're there"
She had begun walking; taking it slow of course no rush to get there, not that she didn't want things settled as soon as possible, it was just nice to walk like this.

Karissa looked rather surprised at Yuriko's sudden outburst of words, that seemed to have no context that she knew of, made her wonder what she was talking about, she wanted to ask but then another seemingly no context statement was spoken, which made her even more confused, it was like hearing half of a conversation, though without knowing who the second person was, or where this other individual was she didn't know. Though she failed to ask before receiving the next question, she took a few seconds to realize this was directed at her, with a few blinks she snapped back into the conversation.
"Ah yeah I have a large bed there should be room for both of us, unless that’s a problem, knowing my sexual attraction you might want me to find some other solution?"
She asked sincerely knowing that some women would grow uneasy knowing they was sharing bed with someone who literally might want to get in their pants, in the end she had no idea how Yuriko felt about this, for all she knew her statements of her being gorgeous and such was just friendly words, some women liked to say that to their friends, so she actually didn't know if her being attracted to women could cause that flattery to stop in case she didn't want to send some wrong signals, then again she might want to send such signals. Karissa's head felt like it was going to explode with these thoughts, too many to handle, only time could tell which was right or wrong, thinking about it too much didn't help too much.
"So uhm... who did you talk to?"
She raised an eyebrow, curious to find out this mystery person or something, might be a crazy person tick, though she highly doubted it, more likely to be someone being able to contact her or something.

42Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

"No I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you. I'm perfectly comfortable with your sexual attraction. Just as long as you don't try anything while I sleep, but I don't have to worry about that. I have someone or something watching over me and I trust you despite the short time we known each other." Yuriko point towards the sky once more, she didn't knew who was watching over them, but she sure this being exists and as a Paladin she entrusts her life to this divine being, whoever or whatever they made be. There was a comfortable silence between the two as they got closer to their desired location.  The next question caught her by suspired, she was about to ask, what she was talking about until she remember the talk she had with other half not so long ago. Next time Yuriko make sure she isn't voicing her thoughts out loud.

"Oh, you heard that? I usually keep those talks private in my head. I was talking to the machine half of myself. Its like I have two minds. Not literally by the way." Yuriko laughed a bit as she continue  on. "Its the more rational and logical side of me. The mechanic and the human side of me work together to keep me at peak condition. The machine half is generally passive maintaining and keeping my body in order, but at times it can speak up and question me or warn me of things. Don't worry I'm ninety...eighty percent sane! There only a small crazy part of me. " The Paladin joked, she hope she didn't cause her leader any concern or doubts about her that would been bad.

43Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa giggled, she hadn't even given the idea a thought, she wasn't really one who'd force herself upon others, even if the said other person was as delightfully as Yuriko was, no that would ruin any hopes for a long lasting thing, so no trying to do things when it is not wanted, simply not what she did.
"Heh, don't worry I won’t abuse your trust... I already care a bit too much for you to be able to do such a cruel thing"
She smiled and sent her another wink, then raised an eyebrow, looking up. She pondered for a moment; she was a believer of faith herself. But could it be Yuriko was one too, silly of her not to think about it before, with a name like Paladin.
"Do you believe in god..?"
She looked very interested at Yuriko, it was a simple question. Her own logic was that there had to be, each thing had a counter part if Devils existed then there would have to be a counterpart to that, and devils exist as the fruits are a proof of that.

Karissa tilted her head curiously, this was a rather interesting thing, though this properly meant that part of Yuriko's brain had been damaged by whatever had made it needed to become a cyborg, perhaps that is also why she doesn't remember anything from before. Or the logically rational side of her has chosen to forcefully lock out the memories from her, grading them too damaging for Yuriko to know. It was kind of unsettling to suddenly know about such a thing, though Yuriko seemed to trust it, so why shouldn't she, though a being a just logic and rational thoughts is a rather dangerous thing, though she wasn't sure if that was true in this sense.
"Does that logic and rationalism not approve of you going with me?"
It made sense, after all she did warn her about the danger and logic was to avoid danger, so of course logic would disapprove. Though it would seem it didn't matter to Yuriko, so in that sense it would seem Yuriko was in full control and the AI could only give her advice.

44Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko blushed, well it wouldn't be consider cruel if she enjoy it right? Yuriko shook the thought out of her head. "I do believe in a god or goddess. I can't say that I met this higher being, but I'm positive that somewhere in this world we call home, there is higher being maybe even multiple beings up there watching over us. Not sure if they interfere in the events of our lives, but when in dire times, I'm sure they will answer the pray of others as long as they believe. Don't worry you won't have to worry about me shoving my religious view down your throat. I respect the views of others even if I disagree with them." She knew her from time drifting from place to place on her raft that there were dislike for people of faith, due to the few extreme ones that force their views onto others.

Yuriko paused for moment, she wasn't sure if she want to answer the second question, but she figured she answer it. She didn't have a reason not too. "No. It doesn't and doesn't support my reason for joining this army. Which I can understand. We are one, We are Yuriko. Whatever I do, can effect it and vice versa. " Yuriko lightly smile, the full amount of control she actually had was unknown even to herself, she figure that the AI in her, can override her at times, but so far hasn't. "Once again, no need to worry!"

45Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa smiled, she felt that far too few believed in such things, she hardly believed the regular things, that a god was watching from the skies above, seeing as that would make her some kind of demigod, being from the same place, though the thought was interesting it was not a thing she believed in.
"No no, you're misunderstanding, I myself believe in god, or well that there must exist something, I might have grown to be too much of a hypocrite over time to believe in an almighty god, but I truly believe there is something or someone... It’s nice to know you have at least similar views"
She giggled mildly, noticing the defensive behavior about the subject, Yuriko must feel that people have shunned upon such beliefs before, or perhaps that people grow defensive around people with such beliefs and didn't want that here.

She simply smiled as she got the answer, she had more or less figured it out, or so she thought she had. Though she wasn't too certain but it didn't matter, she understood the point and that’s what’s most important.
"Well considering its all logic and such, it shouldn't really agree... it’s a dangerous thing, and logic should tell you it’s a bad decision, though hopefully it'll pay out for you in the end."
She sincerely hoped it would, at least this would give her a place to belong, to fit, and to be. Karissa herself would work on making sure she was well cared for, she was going to be placing her under her direct care, so she could make sure she had it as good as she could, staying in her room only had to be temporarily should Yuriko wish out she'd work on setting up something for her.
"Well here we are, just a moment I'll go get the horse"
She released the grip around Yuriko's hand and went into the stables; soon after coming out again, on horse this time, ridding a pretty white horse, she'd smile and reach a hand down.
"In front or behind me, your choice~"
She winked teasingly, feeling that Yuriko should choose whatever made her the most comfortable.

46Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko was tempt to say she was already looking at a goddess, but didn't and made up a different response. The AI side of her, was monitoring her closely."Thanks, it just helps us get along better. With similar view points." If she did encounter the almighty one, she be sure to do everything in her will power to make she that being would reveal themselves. Yuriko sighed with a hint of relief as they reach the stables. "It will pay off in the end. I'm sure of it. We....I..just have to stay positive." She will make the best of being a rebel. There were some evil that need to be dealt with like slavery, she wasn't fan of why that was legal. All be people should be treat equal and be the property of no one. This wasn't god plan.

Yuriko waited as Karissa went into the stables. She remember seeing some wild horses earlier before she enter the town. They were okay creatures, she wasn't a huge fan of wildlife and nature, she hated birds due to their bathrooms habits. She was a bit distracted only hearing a few words of what her leader said. "What!?" Yuriko look shock before dark blush overcame her. This when her other half decided to speak up. "You perverted female, she means do you want to sit in front of her or behind her. Get your mind out of the gutter. Also you shouldn't be thinking that way about another female. It can be consider wrong to this god." Yuriko shook her head as she nervously laughed. "The Front~! Sorry about earlier I wasn't pay attention. Hehe." Yuriko grabbed Karissa hand and got up the horse, balancing herself on the beauty creature, she guess it was too bad.

47Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:04 am

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa quite happy about the way Yuriko choose to look upon things, made things all the better in the end, she didn't want to have Yuriko feel forced to join up in the end, as it really was all up to her if she really wanted it or not, and if she wanted out after a while she'd understand after all Yuriko could hardly know what she had signed up for, seeing as Revolutionaries was so secretive about everything, so nobody outside knew much about them, besides the headlines and they never really did get any good Intel on them, which was a good thing, but still some may have a dream like vision of how they should be, and Karissa highly doubted the place was like the dreams. Though she did her share of wanting to make it such a place, at least for those she was in charge of, she could be rough if needed but first and foremost she was compassionate.

Karissa looked confused to Yuriko's rather strong reaction; it was only meant nicely, perhaps a bit of a tease to it but nothing too strong. She felt like it was necessary o excuse her words at this point.
"I just asked if you wanted to sit in front of me or behind me, sorry if it came of as something weird"
She gulped mildly, trying to clear her throat, though as Yuriko answered she felt at ease, then everything was just fine. She held her hand down to Yuriko up on the horse, being placed between her arms. Karissa would shift lightly getting seated better, taking the reins while her chest would press against Yuriko's back.
"There we go, hope you're sitting well..?"
She waited a bit; needing to make sure Yuriko was seated comfortably.

48Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko shook her head as got comfortable on the horse."No No. Once again it was my thought for not pay attention. Sorry my mind was just thinking of something...uh." Yuriko paused a what she should say next, she didn't want to say what she was thinking that would been kind of embarrassing. Wasn't sure what words she could use describe it. She knew she was still blushing, but at least she was sitting in front of Karssia. "Uh. I was just thinking of something less pure...Un-Paladin like, but the other side of me, got me straighten out. No need to concern yourself." Yuriko grinned as she lean slightly back her blush dying down. "I could get use to this. I'm ready to move out. Boss. So is this your own personal horse or just some random horse."  Yuriko ask, but it seem like the horse didn't like being call random, as made some noise that Yuriko couldn't go understand, so she just stuck her tongue out. "You are an idiot at times, it a good thing one of uses logic" And with that quick whip from her AI. Yuriko shook her head.

Once they got on the move, Yuriko remained silent as she look at sights around her, taking them in and remembering them for later use. She didn't knew how long they be in town or this island so she would get the layout of town memorize in head. "So often do you ride horses? Horseback riding its what is call! I think. I not huge fan of nature, but I respect it enough. Just tell me if you see an birds nearby. I hate those things!"

49Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Karissa

Karissa

Karissa tilted her head, it sounded kind of weird, and well it was a strange way of explaining it, though whatever it had been it made Yuriko embarrassed and so Karissa shouldn't press in on the matter, even if she liked teasing her, sometimes you just has to respect people's wish to not say everything.
"If you say so~"
She spoke softly, smiling kindly even though Yuriko couldn't see it from her current position didn't mean she couldn't smile on her behalf, she needed to know that these things was alright to think about though, she shouldn't become some uptight paladin, or well not a constant one, she should be able to relax as well, or else she'd be worn out way to soon, even if her body seemed to be practically incapable of becoming so.

After Yuriko had gotten settled well Karissa tapped her heels into the horse and they began to move, Karissa kept the horse steady, though with a good pace still, they was trying to save time, though she wouldn't do it at the expense of their comfort.
"It’s not exactly mine... though it’s the one I use when I'm around these parts, I would take her with me, though horses don't really like sailing that much"
She chuckles she had seen a few horses at sea, it was quite a funny sight to behold, though in all fairness not something you should be doing unless it was necessary, the horses belonged on land, they weren't meant for traveling the seas.
"I wouldn't say a lot, I like riding on horseback, makes me feel like some kind of knight"
She chuckled yet again, that was the feeling she had the first time she rode out on a steed, though in all fairness it was to go aid a village and she was wearing armor.
"Ohh don't like birds huh? How come you hate them so much..?"
She spoke kindly while keeping her concentration on managing the horse while trying to make sure Yuriko was seated comfortable between her arms.

50Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Duty[Closed/Social // Yuriko] Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

After that embarrassing moment, Yuriko felt more relaxed as she enjoy the ride in the arms of her General, she was more at ease. Although, the machine half of her statement from earlier was in the back of her mind.  Was it really wrong with how she felt? Look down upon? She knew answers to these question, but she didn't want to accept them. Just more conflict for her later down the road, but she deal with it when the time comes. Yuriko happily hummed. "Traveling across the seas isn't always enjoyable. At least the horses got to travel on a ship as you know, I spent my sea travelling days on a raft. Imagine their reactions if they have travel on something as flimsy as a raft." Letting out a small fit of laughter. Yuriko turn her head backwards and smile at Karissa before she face forward again.

"Well, you can be my knight, not sure if I would make a good princess. I not the sitting in a tower and wait for my rescuer type of woman. I'm more of the slaying the monsters and saving the day woman. Much more fun and rewarding." Yuriko could already envision herself charging through castle and defeating some monster to find treasure! Then when the mentions of birds came up she sigh in disgust. "They are filthy creatures that steal food and shiny objects away from you. They make the most annoying of sounds and mostly importantly, they have no manners when comes to their bathroom manners. They just go anywhere and they attract to shiny like me, so I have to keep my eyes open form them, dirty rats with wings." Yuriko stuck out her tongue as she shook her head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum