Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting some new faces! (Social, Private. BlackWind, Itome and Shunji.)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlackWind:3

Lvneel Kingdom... Claire always loved this place. But she just didn't used to becoming a Shichibukai. It was true that she wanted to be a Marine Ally, and there was no way to express it other than being a shichibukai. However, people was treating her like a really powerful person. She wasn't that powerful, seriously.

However, being in Lvneel Kingdom was a great thing to relax. Claire always loved this place, plus this place wasn't so aware of the things going on and they weren't so good to the outsiders. So, this island was the only place where Claire was treated like a normal human being. Claire was just waiting for the day that she could finally remove all the corrupt government system and bring a new and more safe system that can bring a real peace.

However, Claire was on a vacation. Shichibukai jobs were exhausting, and she was getting training for three and a half years by two different mentors. She bought some beverage and started to wander through the wonderful, victorian-style streets of Lvneel Kingdom.

After drinking her beverage, Claire entered a hot spring to relax a little. After this little adventure, it was finally afternoon. Claire finally decided to go back her guild base or absolutely something would happen. That was a law of life, if you're a famous person everything could happen. Claire's adventures and troubles doubled after she became a shichi. She wasn't hating them but, they were just so random and it was just every time she meets a new person, or was having fun. She started to walk through the path leading through the docks. But she suddenly changed her mind, entered a tavern and sat down.

Claire: One bottle of sake, please.

Lazarus

Lazarus

The priest was now running through the city, being chased by followers of the old King, Tiger's regime. 

Shunji: Damn it, Tiger's been dead now for over a year. People need to stop blaming me for that.

However, it wasn't more that they wanted to kill him, it was more Itome's fault. They were chilling in a nearby tavern, trying to a find supplies for their next voyage when Itome wrecked some random bar grunt for stepping on his shoes. After that, it was curtains, especially with the increase of World Government's interest in Lvneel, now was really not the best of times. Shunji had lost track of Itome but he was more than capable of handling himself. Jumping side ways into a tavern nearby, he knocked over some chairs and tables for his landing.

Shunji: Damn... My head hurts...

Springing upwards, he looked around the place, trying to find out where the hell he had jumped into. It was downtown Valor Town, usually alot of markets and pubs where in this area of Lvneel.

Shunji: Safe. God bless this day that I escape-

Looking over to the table in somewhat the back of the bar, he realized that no one was sitting around this particular woman's table. It was like this place had a VIP section, that was weird, this didn't look like a bar to accommodate these kind of services. The girl's face looked so familiar but he couldn't peg where he had seen it before. Walking over to the table, he pulled up chair and set next to her. The whole bar lost their cool, it looked like he had just committed a sin.

Shunji: Oi....

Shunji said now whispering to the woman.

Shunji: Are you like... a queen or nobility or something? Why the hell are they so afraid of you? Also... I'm hungry! Treat to a meal if you are!

The last part he said slightly louder.

Last edited by Shunji Z. Wraith on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku

"I'm getting too old for this shit.."

Those words were uttered while Itome was flying through the air like a bullet, crashing into a building. Luckily, he managed to break his fall with his hairs guarding him, making the damage he would have took far less significant.

His opponent hadn't caught up to him yet, but he knew the beast would simply follow the trail of destruction and end up here. Looking around to get a better knowing of his surroundings, he realized he was in a tavern of some sorts, and that Shunji was here.

"Don't mind me getting thrown into a building, kid. I've survived attacks that were capable of blowing up islands.."

His opponent came through the same hole that Itome made. The man was huge. Seven feet tall, weighing in at four hundred pounds. Many needles, crafted from Itome's hair and thin as silk, hd been lodged into the man. He was covered in his own blood, slowly leaking out and falling to the floor.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

But as he tried to attack Itome once more, he fell to the ground, suffering from an extreme state of blood loss. Unless treated, it was certain that he would die.

"Motherfucker caught me with a surprise attack, but that was my fault. I should always be more aware.."

Many people in the tavern began to stare at him, and whispers and rumors about who he was began to pop up, but honestly, he didn't care. After a fight, he liked to have a nice cold glass of sake. So, he sat down next to a beautiful blonde once he ordered his drink, and began to strike up a conversation, as if a man who was bleeding out and a massive hole in the building wasn't there. The bartender and Itome both knew that he wasn't paying for that shit.

As he began drinking his sake, he squinted, looking at the female.

"You look a bit familiar. Who are you? The names Itome...but for you, you can call me the Black Mamba."

He gave her a little wink..yeah, he still had it even if he was a senior citizen.

Then, he looked at Shunji. He couldn't forget the comments he made, after all.

"Shut up, brat! She's a sensitive young woman! Don't make me get the tentacles on you!"

He would not tolerate any abuse to women!

While Claire was sipping her cold and beautiful sake, suddenly two men sat beside her. She just wanted to not caught in trouble, cause somehow every single person on the tavern was knowing her and not even wanted to get close to her.

Itome: You look a bit familiar. Who are you? The names Itome...but for you, you can call me the Black Mamba.

And the mystery guy winked at her. Definitely something troubly was going to happen. Cause they were pirates dont know her. That probably meant that they are overconfident, and also strong. Claire chose to remain silent, she didn't wanted to be the cool type but she also didn't wanted to be the trouble type.

Shunji: Oi.... Are you like... a queen or nobility or something? Why the hell are they so afraid of you? Also... I'm hungry! Treat to a meal if you are!

Claire was suprised, but actually happy too see someone acting like a normal person to her.

Claire: S-sure-

Itome: Shut up, brat! She's a sensitive young woman! Don't make me get the tentacles on you!

Suddenly, the Innkeeper got angry by this situation and raised his voice.

Innkeeper: Shut the fuck up yer bastards! Don't you know who she is!? Twilight Princess, Claire Levy Heartlance! The Shichibukai!

Claire: Y-you don't had to tell... Gosh... However, if you want meal, imma give you some meal. And a bottle of sake for this nice man.

Claire picked some beli from her pocket and ordered the meal and sake for these two guys.

Lazarus

Lazarus

The words 'Shichibukai' slowly segmented into his mind.

Shunji: A- As- As in the seven Warlord's of the sea-

He knew he was dead now. All the times he could've had to get stronger, wasted now on insulting this woman. Though, he didn't mean it as an insult, he more thought of her as a noble of some sorts. Even though he confident in his combat skills, Shichibukai was someone who was not easy to defeat one on one. Maybe, with Itome here they'd have a chance but she was not to be underestimated. She seemed nice enough, his guard dropped when she ordered the food and the Sake, he said to himself 'safe'. Then the fear hit him again when Itome was hitting on her, was he mad, she's life half his age?

Shunji: Damn it old man... If I die today because of your ungodly actions, even though I'm a man of god, I'll curse you. Forgive me, I've been rude however. My name is Shunji Z. Wraith, Captain of the Hoshi Pirates. That old man... sadly, is my Vice Captain. Just of curiosity, why is a woman of your caliber hanging out in a place like this.

A man a brown sombrero now looked Shunji directly in his eyes. He shuffled through some papers and continued to drink his drink, sitting at the table.

Shunji: A- As- As in the seven Warlord's of the sea-

Claire was happy. WAS. She thought that man someone whose will treat her like a nomal person, it seemed like he was scared of Shichibukais too.

Shunji: Damn it old man... If I die today because of your ungodly actions, even though I'm a man of god, I'll curse you. Forgive me, I've been rude however. My name is Shunji Z. Wraith, Captain of the Hoshi Pirates. That old man... sadly, is my Vice Captain. Just of curiosity, why is a woman of your caliber hanging out in a place like this.

Claire: Y-you don't have to panic. It's not like I'll bite you or anything. Sorry for the rude introduction though. Name is Claire Levy Heartlance. I don't want trouble, but we can hang out if you want? Well, my primary problem is people acting like I'm a noble. So I often come to this place, cause the citizens don't act that way. Or point at me and say she's the shichibukai run away. I just came here to drink a bottle of sake and relax. It turned out that the people in this place knows me very well. What about you? What are you doing in the Lvneel Kingdom, what's your story?

After talking too much, Claire's mouth dried. She took a sip from her sake. While listening to Shunji.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Running off some other woman, Itome chased a lady out of the bar who he had been eying.

Shunji: As always...

Shunji turned to Claire and smiling began to ask her questions about her reasons for becoming a Shichibukai.

Shunji: So Claire... I don't get it. You should've been powerful enough to resist the Navy, why work for them?

Shunji said now sipping on the Saki and gobbling down the food she ordered for the two of them now. The man with the brown hat picked up his mug and moved to the table adjacent to them, he was getting closer and closer as the conversation between the two of them deepened. Shunji activated his tribunal eyes and stared at the woman's aura.

Shunji: You aura is pretty pure though. I see generally no evil with you but your heart, it's burdened by something. One day, you won't be able to carry all of that repressed pain around.

Shunji started using his eyes to read the girl's spiritual status but it was a rude habit of his so he apologize.

Shunji: Sorry Jishi-Jishi... Bad habit of mine. Though, it seems you have enemies even in this town.

The man in the brown hat flipped the table and rushed towards the woman.

Kongo: Bull Crusher!

The man's body entered a Zoan form and rushed the woman with great force, Shunji drew his iron batons and intercepted the attack.

Kongo: Hoho... Small fish... I'm only interesting in the Warlord's blood, step aside.

Shunji: Rude attacking a lady under council of a priest. Repent for your sins and rudeness.

Kongo: Hehehe.... My name's Kongo Squires... Vice Captain of the Circus Pirates. I'm here to take her head for my Captain.

NPC:

Shunji: Shunji: So Claire... I don't get it. You should've been powerful enough to resist the Navy, why work for them?

Claire had a good response for this question of Shunji.

Claire: Cause... I want to change the world. The world cannot be taken by force or breaking the current rules, even though they suck. You have to start from some place. I did, and I'm here now. I'm not the ally of the navy cause of the protection and power they give me. I'm ally of them because I'm just proving it. I have a right to speak amongst them freely now, just cause I'm a Warlord. One day, I'll rise to the top and change everything, and make this world a place worth to live in.

Claire was relaxed, cause she found someone to explain her crazy scheme for the first time in a few years, unless her mentors. But whatever, she ordered one more bottle of sake and continued on her chat with Shunji.

Shunji: You aura is pretty pure though. I see generally no evil with you but your heart, it's burdened by something. One day, you won't be able to carry all of that repressed pain around.

Claire: C-can you see people's auras? How? And what pain?

Claire was really wondering what that burden was. There was lot of burdens in her life, but she was simply not caring about them. It was not like they grow anyways.

Claire: I wonder what that burden is...

After the next bottle came, Claire quickly finished it in one sip.

Shunji: Sorry Jishi-Jishi... Bad habit of mine. Though, it seems you have enemies even in this town.

Claire: E-enemy?

Suddenly, someone flipped his table and rushed at Claire. His body turned into a bull, and rushed to Claire. Shunji quickly pulled out a pair of sticks and blocked the attack. She quickly pulled out her sword, Excalibur of Nightingales and her portable turret BadBass.

Kongo: Hoho... Small fish... I'm only interesting in the Warlord's blood, step aside.

Shunji: Shunji: Rude attacking a lady under council of a priest. Repent for your sins and rudeness.

Kongo: Hehehe.... My name's Kongo Squires... Vice Captain of the Circus Pirates. I'm here to take her head for my Captain.

Claire: C-council? Wha- Whatever. Leave this to me, Shun. This isn't the first prick I gave a lesson.

Claire started to play a dazing song, which putted the poor guy in her trance. A lilac aura started to appear in form of notes, and Kongo's eyeballs started to grow bigger, completely filling his eyes and making them in a state like they were going to explode. Claire walked to the Bartender, and grabbed a knife from his belt. Kongo was just standing there, hypnotized. Claire gave the knife to him.

Tech:

Claire: Kill yourself.

Kongo shaked his head as a yes, and stabbed his throat with the sharp knife. Blood started to come out from his throat fiercely, covering the walls with his crimson red liquid. The poor citizens who saw this was looking at Claire in fear, some of them even started to scream.

Claire: Sigh... I have gone far, didn't I?

Lazarus

Lazarus

The tune of the melody began to enchant Shunji as well, though, his spirit was a little to strong to fall for a command to end his life. Turning off his tribunal eyes, he checked the man's pulse, he was losing blood quickly and was about to die.

Shunji: As a man of God, I'm suppose to give you a second chance at life Mr.Squires.

Tearing off the man's shirt, he tied it around his neck, adding pressure to stop the bleeding.

Shunji: Now then.

Shunji lifted the man up with his iron baton. 

Shunji: So that's what the Twilight Princess is capable of huh. Jishi Jishi, your pretty cruel.

Shunji laughed, lighting his cigarette's tip with his body heat. 

Shunji: Why would someone of your caliber target a Shichibukai?

Kongo: She.... She's a monster. She must be. No woman should be leaders on a man's sea-

Shunji fired the man through the window, tossing him off of his baton's. 

Shunji: Your answer... Makes me weep for the ignorance of this world.

Just then, a hundred or so men raided the bar, some standing up among the on lookers.

Pirates: The Circus Pirates will claim both of your heads! Our captain is waiting outside you little bitch!

Shunji: Oi... Stand back. I know you can handle yourself but I want to have some fun too.

Shunji said smirking at Claire. Igniting his body in a mass of plasma, Shunji shot a star off at the alcohol causing the bar to explode and burn into flames from the generated plasma flames. The whole tavern was now on fire and everyone quickly evacuated. Shunji shot off a field of plasma, heating up his body surely but surely, walking out of the bar, which was now set off in flames, Shunji's body was covered in flames and glowing light that disrupted the vision of all of those close to him. The explosion had killed off ten of the men that sat by the bar, other suffered minor burns and some of the pirates rolled on the ground , as they were still on fire. 

Shunji: May there souls rest in peace.

Techniques:

NPC:

Madison: You never send a man to do a woman's job.

As Shunji took out the sexist group of pirates, a smirk on Claire's face appeared. That smirk quickly faded as their captain came.

Madison: Madison: You never send a man to do a woman's job.

Claire: You're funny. There's no such thing as women is stronger or men is stronger. There is just stronger and weaker. Do I need to teach that to you and your dumbass crew?

Claire stopped for a second and pulled out her sword. Then she jumped to BadBass, and ordered it to rush forward.

Tech:

After Claire rushes to Madison and pierces her belly fiercely, she pulls out the sword out of her and stays in a special pose. Her sword starts to glow and Claire starts to slash Madison in a special way. The fast pace of the rhythm that Claire was slashing her causes the neon glowing afterimages of Claire to appear. After damaging her body heavily, Claire slashes Madison at the same time with the afterimages, knocking Madison to the ground.

Tech:

After the attack, Claire quickly walked backwards to block and attack Madison is going to make.

Lazarus

Lazarus

The grunts of the Circus pirates encircled the priest, attempting suppress him while their captain fought the Shichibukai. Taking out a cigarette, he lit one, taking a deep puff and exhaling once more.

Shunji: You really don't want to fight me. I think you should just sit back and let the Shichibukai give us all a show.

One of the younger members of the Circus pirates ran ahead from the pack, attempting to stab Shunji in his chest. Smacking his heated baton's into the young man's neck, he fell to the ground rolling around in pain.

Shunji: As long as you guys don't attack me, I won't have any need to cause much more trouble.

Victor: How about I be your opponent then?

From the back of grunts, emerged a slim built gentleman around 6'2 in height, where a black top hat and red bandana around his neck.

Pirate: Quarter-Master Victor! The priest stands no chance now against his sea stone mallet.

Victor: I'll turn you in and fetch a pretty price. I knew teaming up with Madison would find me small fry like you.

Shunji: Red Star!

Shunji shot off like a rocket, slamming his batons into the man's elbows, causing him to drop the seastone mallet. Following up with a side kick to his torso, Shunji damaged the bandana wearing bounty hunter's skin with first degree burns.

Shunji: Soon I'll be able to decorate your body in those scars.

Victor: Filthy Pirate.

Cooldown:

Victor Opa:

Techniques:

After blocking the harsh attacks Madison made, Claire noticed that her clothes were all pierced and stuff. Madison was dangerous, she have the potential to make really strong attacks cause of her tiger zoan. Claire had to find a easy way to kill her, cause she was very strong too. She was very damaged, weakened and tired of the attack Claire did to her, but still she was a threat. Claire stopped analyzing her and threw a quick threat.

Claire: Thank god these weren't my favourite clothes. But still, you're going to die.

Madison: We'll see about that, whore.

Claire acted like she didn't heard that insult, and rushed to Madison. Madison quickly turned into half tiger form, and she clashed her claws with Claire's sword, Excalibur of Nightingales. Claire smirked and dealt a really strong blow that broke her claws. Then, Claire hopped on her Turret BadBass, and commanded it to burst a sound wave. BadBass quickly bursted a sound wave to the ground, causing them to rise up high to the air. Then, Claire commands it to burst a sound wave again. This time, BadBass bursts it upwards, causing them to fall in top of madison, alongside causing a sound wave to shatter to ground. It seemed like Madison's every single bone had broke, and Claire quickly killed her, stabbing her in the chest with EoN.

Tech:

In meanwhile, Claire got up and noticed the destruction she made. Everyone including Shunji was knocked off their feet, and also everything was destroyed. Ground was shattered, even some of its parts were popped out from itself and crashed to the ground, causing some of the Circus Pirates members die.

Claire: Oops. Sorry, my bad.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji and Victor exchanged a series of blows, his mallet clashing into Shunji's heated batons, the movements of the two pirates made the onlooking Circus pirates dare not interrupt, especially with the heat that was pouring off Shunji's body. Shunji lunged into mid-air, crashing down with the baton's into the man's shoulders, causing him to stumble backwards when Shunji landed, the shock wave from Windy's attack sent everyone to their feet. The collateral damage injured all of the Circus pirate grunts, they were laid waste to. Those who remained could barely stand. Blood dripping from Shunji's head, he lit a cigarette using his body's flame.

Shunji: Damn... This is the power of a Shichibukai.

Victor appeared behind Shunji, trying to slam his mallet to crush the pirate, however, for a brief moment, Claire's attack seemed to unlock something that was lying dormant in Shunji for a while now. Though the paladin was facing Claire, he could almost feel the presence of sorts of the assailant behind him, shifting to right, he dodged the attack, dashing backwards and rushing into Victor, causing a gigantic explosion of plasma which burned away the pirates skin. The smell of burnt human caused all of those present to flee, Shunji's glowing eyes and the scene of a human being burnt alive made the civilians scream out:

Civilians: They're both monsters. Victor Opa and Madison Conwell... They were in the papers a lot recently too. Together, they have a bounty of over 100,000,000 and they just dismantled them like nothing.

The bar the came from was now burnt to a crisp, the Circus pirates were dismantled and then suddenly, a Den Den Mushi the Shichibukai seemed to be carrying went off. Shunji began create a wall for his body to rest on, healing the wounds he'd accumulated from the explosion, first his ears more than anything else because he could not hear a thing. The only words from the sentence the man was able to pick up, after he regained his full hearing was:

Den Den Mushi: Claire... I hope you completed your mission before you went wild in Lvneel... We just need you to deliver a package to Hibiscus.

Shunji's eyes filled with a mixture of anger and astonishment.

Shunji: Hibiscus...

Techniques:

Hibiscus:

Claire: What weaklings. I didn't even used my devil fruit.

All Circus Pirates were dead now. Claire and Shunji managed to take care of them before they even had the chance to hurt them. At least Claire.

Civilians: They're both monsters. Victor Opa and Madison Conwell... They were in the papers a lot recently too. Together, they have a bounty of over 100,000,000 and they just dismantled them like nothing.

The name monster made Claire annoyed. She was not a monster. And she didn't wanted to turn into one. She hated the fear and the respect Shichibukai title bringed to her. It just didn't felt the same. However, Claire quickly noticed that her Den Den Mushi flew off. She walked to pick it up, and her higher ups quickly started talking.

Den Den Mushi: Claire... I hope you completed your mission before you went wild in Lvneel... We just need you to deliver a package to Hibiscus.

Claire: Yeah, sure.

Shunji: Hibiscus...

Shunji whispered to himself with some weird, angry look on his face.

Claire: Yo, it was nice meeting you. As you heard, I have to deal with this shit.

Claire didn't held herself and asked Shunji with a weird look on her face.

Claire: W-why did you whispered like ''Hibiscus...'' to yourself though?

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: Hibiscus... They're the people responsible for the incident I was framed for 2 years ago in Lvneel. I know this is against your vow or whatever but who exactly are these people Hibiscus and Cipher Pol, I haven't been able to gain any information on them in my travels across the North Blue... Hence why I returned here.

Shunji lit a cigarette and blowing smoke into the air he proceeded to tell Claire a story.

Shunji: Once upon a time, I used to be a commander in the Lvneel army. I was also a double agent for the revolution, a revolution I led. However, after the last King died, I was informed that I was just a pond in a bigger game. The World Government has been trying to get Lvneel under it's wing for years. They may succeed, regardless of what I do. I need to understand the scale of how deep they are and if so, how much power I'll need to bring down this new Lvneel.

Shunji: Hibiscus... They're the people responsible for the incident I was framed for 2 years ago in Lvneel. I know this is against your vow or whatever but who exactly are these people Hibiscus and Cipher Pol, I haven't been able to gain any information on them in my travels across the North Blue... Hence why I returned here.

Claire: You lived in here? I didn't made a vow at all. I don't know about Hibiscus at all, but Cipher Pol are special world government agents. They take the all dirty jobs and do them for the World Government. Honestly, I would shit myself if I'd ever come across them.

Shunji: Once upon a time, I used to be a commander in the Lvneel army. I was also a double agent for the revolution, a revolution I led. However, after the last King died, I was informed that I was just a pond in a bigger game. The World Government has been trying to get Lvneel under it's wing for years. They may succeed, regardless of what I do. I need to understand the scale of how deep they are and if so, how much power I'll need to bring down this new Lvneel.

Claire: I will help you secretly, if you accept. I love this island. I come often come here to unbrace myself. And I know world would be a better place without the shitty World Government. But that's what I live for. I want to change the World Government, make world a better place. And I will do anything to make that come true. Even that would defy the World Government laws. Though I'd do nothing that will destroy my position as a shichibukai. I worked hard for that, lost too many friends and this position will make me one step closer to my dream. I could order a one more bottle of sake for you, if you want?

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: Any help you could give me would be much appreciated Claire. I have dreams of a better world, though from a pirate that sounds hypocritical. Also, I wouldn't want you to jeopardize your position as a Warlord either but I will accept that other bottle of Saki. You should get along with your mission Claire, I don't wish to hold you up any longer. I guess this is farewell until next time.

Shunji walked over to Claire and drew a cross on her forehead, saying a prayer to protect her from evil. The veil of weaved energy began to heal the wounds the Shichibukai had accumulated, the pain still existed but all tissue damage and torn skin became non existent.

Shunji: With the power of my eternal master on your side, may your journeys be successful and your mission be fulfilled. Jishi-Jishi

Taking the bottle of Saki to go, Shunji walked away from the scene waving his hand to the girl as began to look for his crew, who was probably off causing some havoc.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

The Following Thread has been reviewed and approved. Locking thread.

EXP: None of now. (Tier system still being discussed. If exp is still a thing. I come back in add in exp )
Shunji's Bounty: 6,000,000
Claire's Reputation: 6,000,000

-Defeating the Circus Pirates (Smackdown)
-Collateral Damage to the building both of you were in ( The World Government isn't going to paid for the damages done to the building cause by one of Shichibukai. I hope Claire's has deep pockets!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum