Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:42 am

Zalton

Zalton

Skill Name:Ito-ito no mi
Skill Type:paramecia Long range
Skill Information:allows the user to create and manipulate strings of any color, making the user a String Human.  These strings properties can change making them thick like ropes or sharp like wires
Skill Strengths:These string can be used to cut, make constucts such as a doppelganger (gear), connect things together including clouds, and it can restrict others movements. As a gear like move the user can make the strings 'smoldering' hot T3.
Skill Weaknesses:Standard DF weaknesses.  The strings produced can't be clear until T3 .  When the strings are clear those with Observation Haki (Soul Scope) can always see the strings clearly independent of prediction. Unlike the stitch fruit the string produced by this fruit is not designed hold together or in place therefore the strings will only remain materialized while the user is actively maintaining them or the duration attack.  Afterwards they fade away leaving no evidence behind. No grand sized bird cage, no controlling characters without permission (which will only be intended for plot).

The following is a basic guide for the relative strength of the strings produced.  I want it follow swordsmen's cutting ability starting T2.  In other words if a swordsmen couldn't cut it neither can the fruit user.  At T2 all swords will cut the string. T3 will take one post to cut through T4+ will cut within a post.  Once the user is T3 however techniques will have to be able to cut through metal of T3 quality.    
A note to all members:
Tier 1 Technique Name:Life line
Tier 1 Technique Type:Max for users current Tier
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:2 post
Tier 1 Technique Description: The user will shoot out a string from their wrist towards their destination. The string will either pierce into location and hold while the user withdraws the string to pull himself towards the location. Or the string will tie onto target location while the user withdraws the string or swings from it. The later is the most likely scenario. Can be used two full post before cool down
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:It allows the user method to dodge things he would normally have difficulty dodging.  It also serves as a quick means to travel.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: If location has no structures to tie onto then this can be used.

Tier 1 Technique Name:Corporal punishment
Tier 1 Technique Type:20ft
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:2
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates a string from their palm that is of the same feel and dimensions as a leather bullwhip and held like one.  The user will then use the string like a whip repeatedly trying to lash the opponent. This is typically used to punish/torture.  This is always colored white so he can see the blood on it.
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:Functions like a bullwhip (makes the cracking sound and everything)
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses:Since the target can always see its not dangerous touch they can grasp the string. If the user opens the palms for whatever reason the technique is canceled.

Tier 1 Technique Name:Slave labor
Tier 1 Technique Type:15m
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates an amount of strings to the task. created from back or hand and wraps them around target and pulls or walks.  This technique is for towing and transporting when there are too many objects to carry or object is bulky. If the user is T2 they can produce longer version that have a rope thickness and as long as the user maintains their connection other people can help pull what would be to heavy for the user
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:transporting multiple objects while keeping hands free. Multiple people can help pull something that is to heavy for user.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: Only affective while user is connected.  If no one else is helping he can only pull/hold according to strength and endurance.

Tier 1 Technique Name:
Tier 1 Technique Type:melee
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:2post
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates black and white boxing gloves out of strings. The strings on the gloves exterior are somewhat sharp and abrasive like shark skin.
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:protects the users hands. Proves cutting damge simlar to paper cuts.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: Ito techniques that use the hands can't be used.  The users hands are covered in gloves so they can't accoumplish task that take finger dexterity.

Tier 1 Technique Name:
Tier 1 Technique Type:Defense
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:3
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates a full one piece suit of protection (Think onesy with out feet).  
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:This suit is able to stop pullets and reduce non named technique melee attacks by one tier.
Tier 1 Technique weaknesses:not able to stop sharp attacks.  User is uncaple of complex movement such a flip or high kick. And of course ammunition of a higher tier than the user

Not techniques just random stuff that the user would use this for. jump rope and tickling someone.

Tier 2 Technique Name:Brilliant Five
Tier 2 Technique Type:0-40m
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 post
Tier 2 Technique Description: An opaque array of rainbow colors (can be made clear at T3). A single string comes out of each of the finger tips.  The users will then make a slapping motion at target.  The target will receive a cut the same size as the string wherever they are hit. Can be used with one or both hands. When blocking strings might be produced elsewhere on the body to provide the appropriate blockage.  If the user goes through the hand motion process of his hammock technique then he can create a cutting net
Tier 2 Technique Strengths:ranged cutting, can block tangible attacks.
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:  The attack follows hand motion so if the target knows the ability (ito ito) they can potentially block or dodge. This attack at this tier is not typically deadly unless it hits repeatedly and the target looses too much blood. In order to block attack strings must anchor to something so that they can be firm. If fighting in the air this can be difficult but not impossible (clouds aren't an appropriate anchor).

Tier 2 Technique Name:Bullet String
Tier 2 Technique Type:Attack that travels 7.5m Range will grow with tier capping at 20m
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 post  for every 6 bullets
Tier 2 Technique Description:User points at his opponent with his index finger and fires a string from it, as if he were firing a gun.  The attack's power and effect are similar to Shigan, but it has the advantage of the longer range of a normal gun. It appears that it is not as affective a projectile as actual bullets because it was never shown piercing through the body. 6 string bullets per use one or both hands.
Tier 2 Technique Strengths:Ranged projectile that doesn't have to remain connected to user.
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:The attack follows hand motion so if the target knows the ability (ito ito) they can potentially block or dodge.  This technique is less affective than bullets in part because it doesn't last long enough to pierce through target. If the user isn't marksmen the shot won't be as accurate therefore they need to be closer to be more affective

Tier 2 Technique Name:Wire Saw
Tier 2 Technique Type:Close/physical contact
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2
Tier 2 Technique Description:creates a string from the heel of his foot and attaches the other end to his leg. Holding the target down with his arms, he then uses the taut string as a saw to sever the opponent's limb
Tier 2 Technique Strengths: Cuts targets cleanly but not through bone
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:This technique isn't affective against armor unless applied with haki.  This is difficult to user during battle because it requires precision.  So if an opponent isn't fatigued or bound they could likely counter

Tier 2 Technique Name:Needle rain.
Tier 2 Technique Type:7.5m capping 90ft at appropriate Tier growth
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:3
Tier 2 Technique Description:The user bends their fingers, like those that pretend they have claws, creating up to five detached strings from his either hand or both and throws them to impale his target. Strings produced are more rigid therefore they don't flail about as they are flung. This is most similar to spears although thinner
Tier 2 Technique Strengths: Detached strings make this technique quicker to use in succession because movements are simpler. Piercing is far greater than bullet string being able through target
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:Piercing subject user tier level. Larger targets can more hits

Last edited by Zalton on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 am

Zalton

Zalton

Are the bullet and strings attacks examples of attacks that fly? In the tier range it says that attacks that travel have different, smaller, range. I'm guessing that this is for flying sword techniques. If I'm correct in my assumption please approve instead of waiting for my response. If I'm incorrect I want to change the range accordingly

3Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Kouketsu

Kouketsu

Sorry to say but you NEED at least five techniques in each tier, even if you're feeling lazy. Second don't get snappy because you're impatient, it's not very nice as staff has real life to deal with as well. Third they're counted as flying, and no it's not because of flying sword techniques.

4Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Zalton

Zalton

Kouketsu wrote:Sorry to say but you NEED at least five techniques in each tier, even if you're feeling lazy. Second don't get snappy because you're impatient, it's not very nice as staff has real life to deal with as well. Third they're counted as flying, and no it's not because of flying sword techniques.

First off you insult meet by calling me lazy. Second you accuse me being snappy. You are introducing a problem and causing conflict where it didn't exist. I ask a simple question. I said that by approving the application that will give me my answer letting me know I was correct. If I was correct there would be no point waiting for me to say "ok" and therefore delay when it didn't need to happen.

I didn't say because of flying sword techniques I said I guess this for flying sword techs. As in it applies to those tech.

In response to the feedback I thought 5 was maximum. I don't want to make techs just to make them when I don't need them. This isn't me complaining or coming back at you... Its me saying I didn't make more because I didn't "need " (require for my level and rping expiriance) more.

5Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Kouketsu

Kouketsu

Approved.

6Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:17 am

Zalton

Zalton

Needs reapproval

7Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:40 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Red = Corrections

Zalton wrote:Skill Name:Ito-ito no mi
Skill Type:paramecia Long range
Skill Information:allows the user to create and manipulate strings of any color, making the user a String Human.  These strings properties can change making them thick like ropes or sharp like wires
Skill Strengths:These string can be used to cut, make constucts such as a doppelganger (gear), connect things together including clouds, and it can restrict others movements. As a gear like move the user can make the strings 'smoldering' hot T3.
Skill Weaknesses:Standard DF weaknesses.  The strings produced can't be clear until T3 .  When the strings are clear those with Observation Haki (Soul Scope) can always see the strings clearly independent of prediction. Unlike the stitch fruit the string produced by this fruit is not designed hold together or in place therefore the strings will only remain materialized while the user is actively maintaining them or the duration attack.  Afterwards they fade away leaving no evidence behind. No grand sized bird cage, no controlling characters without permission (which will only be intended for plot).

The following is a basic guide for the relative strength of the strings produced.  I want it follow swordsmen's cutting ability starting T2.  In other words if a swordsmen couldn't cut it neither can the fruit user.  At T2 all swords will cut the string. T3 will take one post to cut through T4+ will cut within a post.  Once the user is T3 however techniques will have to be able to cut through metal of T3 quality.    
A note to all members:
Tier 1 Technique Name:Life line
Tier 1 Technique Type:Max for users current Tier
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:2 post
Tier 1 Technique Description: The user will shoot out a string from their wrist towards their destination. The string will either pierce into location and hold while the user withdraws the string to pull himself towards the location. Or the string will tie onto target location while the user withdraws the string or swings from it. The later is the most likely scenario. Can be used two full post before cool down
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:It allows the user method to dodge things he would normally have difficulty dodging.  It also serves as a quick means to travel.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: If location has no structures to tie onto then this can be used.

Tier 1 Technique Name:Corporal punishment
Tier 1 Technique Type:20ft
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates a string from their palm that is of the same feel and dimensions as a leather bullwhip and held like one.  The user will then use the string like a whip repeatedly trying to lash the opponent. This is typically used to punish/torture.  This is always colored white so he can see the blood on it.
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:Functions like a bullwhip (makes the cracking sound and everything)
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses:Since the target can always see its not dangerous touch they can grasp the string. If the user opens the palms for whatever reason the technique is canceled.

Tier 1 Technique Name:Slave labor
Tier 1 Technique Type:15m
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates an amount of strings to the task. created from back or hand and wraps them around target and pulls or walks.  This technique is for towing and transporting when there are too many objects to carry or object is bulky. If the user is T2 they can produce longer version that have a rope thickness and as long as the user maintains their connection other people can help pull what would be to heavy for the user
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:transporting multiple objects while keeping hands free. Multiple people can help pull something that is to heavy for user.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: Only affective while user is connected.  If no one else is helping he can only pull/hold according to strength and endurance.

Tier 1 Technique Name:
Tier 1 Technique Type:melee
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:2post
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates black and white boxing gloves out of strings. The strings on the gloves exterior are somewhat sharp
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:protects the users hands. Proves cutting damge simlar to paper cuts.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses: Ito techniques that use the hands can't be used.  The users hands are covered in gloves so they can't accoumplish task that take finger dexterity.

Tier 1 Technique Name:
Tier 1 Technique Type:Defense
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown:3
Tier 1 Technique Description:The user creates a full one piece suit of protection (Think onesy with out feet).  
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:This suit is able to stop pullets and reduce non named technique melee attacks by one tier.
Tier 1 Technique weaknesses:not able to stop sharp attacks.  User is uncaple of complex movement such a flip or high kick. And of course ammunition of a higher tier than the user

Not techniques just random stuff that the user would use this for. jump rope and tickling someone.

Tier 2 Technique Name:Brilliant Five
Tier 2 Technique Type:0-40m
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 post
Tier 2 Technique Description: An opaque array of rainbow colors (can be made clear at T3). A single string comes out of each of the finger tips.  The users will then make a slapping motion at target.  The target will receive a cut the same size as the string wherever they are hit. Can be used with one or both hands. When blocking strings might be produced elsewhere on the body to provide the appropriate blockage.  If the user goes through the hand motion process of his hammock technique then he can create a cutting net
Tier 2 Technique Strengths:ranged cutting, can block tangible attacks.
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:  The attack follows hand motion so if the target knows the ability (ito ito) they can potentially block or dodge. This attack at this tier is not typically deadly unless it hits repeatedly and the target looses too much blood. In order to block attack strings must anchor to something so that they can be firm. If fighting in the air this can be difficult but not impossible (clouds aren't an appropriate anchor).

Tier 2 Technique Name:Bullet String
Tier 2 Technique Type:Attack that travels 7.5m Range will grow with tier capping at 20m
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 post  for every 6 bullets
Tier 2 Technique Description:User points at his opponent with his index finger and fires a string from it, as if he were firing a gun.  The attack's power and effect are similar to Shigan, but it has the advantage of the longer range of a normal gun. It appears that it is not as affective a projectile as actual bullets because it was never shown piercing through the body. 6 string bullets per use one or both hands.
Tier 2 Technique Strengths:Ranged projectile that doesn't have to remain connected to user.
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:The attack follows hand motion so if the target knows the ability (ito ito) they can potentially block or dodge.  This technique is less affective than bullets in part because it doesn't last long enough to pierce through target. If the user isn't marksmen the shot won't be as accurate therefore they need to be closer to be more affective

Tier 2 Technique Name:Hammock
Tier 2 Technique Type:long 11-55m
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 increase to 3
Tier 2 Technique Description:
Unlike most of the other techniques the string produced by this is neither hard or sharp.  The user creates string with properties that allow them absorb and displace kinetic energy.  When this technique is utilized the user will spread their fingers wide and hold them out like an X towards where the net is to form.  Then they will move each hand from each other forming a spider web shape net. Things that the net will be stopped. If the net is horizontal the contents will held in the net for two post unless the user stays connected to the strings.  A cutting version of the technique can be used.
Tier 2 Technique Strengths: defensive barrier, a method of catching things
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:There is a weight limit based on the characters tier.  Since the net can not stay in place without the user the contents will eventually fall posing a risk to those underneath if their exit isn't properly time or prompt.

Tier 2 Technique Name:Wire Saw
Tier 2 Technique Type:Close/physical contact
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown:2 increase to 4
Tier 2 Technique Description:creates a string from the heel of his foot and attaches the other end to his leg. Holding the target down with his arms, he then uses the taut string as a saw to sever the opponent's limb
Tier 2 Technique Strengths: Cuts targets cleanly
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:This technique isn't affective against armor unless applied with haki.  This is difficult to user during battle because it requires precision.  So if an opponent isn't fatigued or bound they could likely counter

Tier 2 Technique Name:Needle rain.
Tier 2 Technique Type:7.5m capping 90ft at appropriate Tier growth
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown: What is the cooldown for this skill?
Tier 2 Technique Description:The user bends their fingers, like those that pretend they have claws, creating up to five detached strings from his either hand or both and throws them to impale his target. Strings produced are more rigid therefore they don't flail about as they are flung. This is most similar to spears although thinner
Tier 2 Technique Strengths: Detached strings make this technique quicker to use in succession because movements are simpler. Piercing is far greater than bullet string being able through target
Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:Piercing subject user tier level. Larger targets can more hits

8Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Zalton

Zalton

I got rid of the hammock for now. Added rain's. cool down. For wire saw i said it can't go through bone, cause of its level. But its no sharper than a sword but its weaker given that its not effective against target that can move.

9Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Empty Re: Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Ito-Ito me (Alternates Primary) Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum