Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberation Ch.2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liberation Ch.2 Empty Liberation Ch.2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 am

Roshu

Roshu

Title: Liberation Chapter 2: Enlightenment (Roshu and Tama(If she's still interested))

Type: Task

Details: After having successfully infiltrated the Crieger Mansion of the island of Floln Cay. Roshu spends a few days helping out around the house carrying out his plan. As time starts to pass, Roshu starts noticing how out of place things are after seeing some of the underworking within the mansion.  Roshu learns that the people wearing white are slaves. Roshu learns of a large holding block where the slaves are kept. Roshu develops a plan to take action.

Enemies:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Roshu on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Liberation Ch.2 Empty Re: Liberation Ch.2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:03 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Details: Tama is posed as a slave. She wears white as she walks through the mansions of this place. He mission was to send her group undercover information about the Government. Another part of this mission is to over come her fear of being a slave. Since she was one in her past life, the mission is to bring herself into accepting it. Although soon she gets a call, she must destroy the mansion and save the slaves.

3Liberation Ch.2 Empty Re: Liberation Ch.2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Alright, I'd meant to turn in all the chapters once they'd all been completed. I'm fine with taking what I've already been given from the first one. Just for future reference, save the rewards for once the whole thing is finished up.

4Liberation Ch.2 Empty Re: Liberation Ch.2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Roshu wrote:Alright, I'd meant to turn in all the chapters once they'd all been completed. I'm fine with taking what I've already been given from the first one. Just for future reference, save the rewards for once the whole thing is finished up.

I'm sorry!! its just easier for me. To do it all at once.

5Liberation Ch.2 Empty Re: Liberation Ch.2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Bump for approval!

6Liberation Ch.2 Empty Re: Liberation Ch.2 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:24 am

[Username]

[Username]

Simple and straightforward. I find no reason /not/ to have it approved. Go ahead and link the thread in this topic again once you've completed the mission

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum