Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suna Suna no Mi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suna Suna no Mi Empty Suna Suna no Mi Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Noah S. Trajada

Noah S. Trajada

Skill Name: Suna Suna no Mi
Skill Type: Logia Devil Fruit
Skill Information: The Suna Suna no Mi is a logia type devil fruit which allows the user to create, control and even transform into sand. This fruit is quite powerful, even among Logia, as it allows for a greater variety of abilities, rather than just normal element control. It also allows the user to locate quicksand, set off sandstorms and absorb liquids. Such a variety is not seen with any other Logia. It is also the first and only known Logia type fruit that can naturally counteract its own weakness, and is even stronger in desert areas.
         Skill Strengths:

• Dry Hand: Noah can dry anything with his hands. If he touches anything, he instantly dries it, this can be from people (only T0 characters), to objects and even liquids. This can even counter his own weakness and dry water itself (only if it's in a tiny amount).
  • Dessert's God: Noah can sense absolutely anything moving through sand IF he is touching that same sand as well. It has a range of 25 meters radius and gains another 25 meters radius each time he tiers up.
  • Logia User: As a logia user, basically any attack will trespass him without harming him at all.
             Skill Weaknesses:
  • Devil Fruit: As any devil fruit, he stands with the natural devil fruit weaknesses; Sea Stone, Haki and Water.
  • Sand Weakness: Noah turns into his solid form if he touches any type of liquids (Including blood). He can dry himself though.
  • Dessert's God: To be able to use this ability, the use has to be in the same sand than the enemy, and to really be able to use this ability powerfully, he needs probably to be in a dessert.

Tier 1:

Last edited by Noah S. Trajada on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total

2Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Only issue I have with this is being able to sense absolutely everyone walking on sand. I'd say this needs an actual range.

3Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Noah S. Trajada

Noah S. Trajada

Done I guess

4Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Approve 1/2

5Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Dry hands would not be able to dry out a player character just so you know. and 100 meters is a bit big. I'd say you need to note that it starts off at maybe say 25 meters at t1, then grows oh I don't know, 25 meters per tier as you tier up. That will give you a good bit of range later on.

6Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:50 am

Noah S. Trajada

Noah S. Trajada

Bump I think

7Suna Suna no Mi Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]