Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hand and Voice Style (Secondary)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

Skill Name: Hand and Voice style
Skill Type: Martial arts and Support.
Skill Information: Using a combination of trainings in martial arts (including some Rokushiki) as well as her singing, Tomoe is able to fight hand to hand should she lose her sword. She is also able to provide support through her voice to provide different effects for either friend or enemies.
Skill Strengths: - Provides means for defending herself should she lose her sword.
-Provide buffs to friends or debuffs to enemies
-Strong melee game
Skill Weaknesses: - Effects strength of songs depend on tier level. The Tier above her gets a reduced amount of effect. So like someone at the same tier as her gets the same effect as someone at or below her level, but it's reduced by like half at one tier above her
- requires for the friend /enemy to hear her.
-Martial arts are most often close combat

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tomoe on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

the effects with you singing and stuff to induce effects -buffs or debuffs- is kinda devil fruitish. I'm gonna ask for wulfrics take on it, but have a change or alternate idea in mind cause it might not be passable.

3Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

I thought inducing buffs and debuffs was part of the passive of my occupation with the nightingale. If it's too much, I can just limit it to one song per tier.

4Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:51 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

whoop, didn't see that my baaaaaad, just put a range of song of lax then

5Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

Fixed, I'm just using the radial area of effect range for the songs.

6Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

seems fine to me, going to wolf for approval

7Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Empty Re: Hand and Voice Style (Secondary) Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 am

Melody

Melody

There are some places where I feel that need just a little more explaining however that's not really that important and it's probably just me being picky :P

Anyways, I think you're good to go.

Approved
2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum