Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy fruits

+3
Ryandurbur
Hiroko
Regalia
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazy fruits  Empty Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:04 am

Regalia

Regalia

I have been thinking about the Yosai Yosai no Mi (Fortress-Fortress Fruit) what happens if the person falls into the sea or is touched with seastone, does all the people, objects inside of them burst out from them, implode or explode O-o dont worry hiroko im not plotting against you :D

2Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:50 am

Hiroko

Hiroko

Haha, good question, but I think it would first depend on if the people inside were created or not by the fruit. If they are created, I guess they would just disappear, if they are not created, maybe I would explode, or maybe something could happen like with luffy, he can stretch even when nullified by water or sea stone. Good question though, and that's why I think could happen.

3Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:58 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

I'm thinking if there were people inside of you NOT created by you yourself, then if you happened to be completely submerged in water, they'd just pop out. I don't think it would kill you or anything, but it'd definitely be a big hindrance. That's MY opinion. o:

4Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Melody

Melody

I think that they just disappear, they fade away like ghosts. They don't exist anymore, it's like they were never there. No explosions, no fancy fireworks.

Just Whoosh

But that's just a theory... A GAME THEO-It's just my opinion

5Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:11 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

I think what Hiroko said is correct. Something like the Devil Fruit users just can't use/control their ability themselves, cause Luffy was underwater and someone(can't remember) still could stretch his neck to pull his head out the water. So I guess they'd just stay inside??? still weird when it comes to that fruit =o

6Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Melody

Melody

Actually, now that I actually think about it.

They could look like they're having a terrible hangover and like... hangover the body's doors.. hehe.

7Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 am

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

Another possibility is that your body is still a fortress but those people are trapped inside because the ability can't be activated.

8Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

Noah S. Trajada

Noah S. Trajada

I also think those in side, would actually drown if I drown because water gets inside of me "flooding" my whole body. That's why I think would happen to those inside.

Note: posted with the wrong account, but I think you know who I am.

9Crazy fruits  Empty Re: Crazy fruits Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 am

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

Of course silly, your Noah. I had another idea. What if attacking a user of this fruit was like actually attacking a fortress. In other words damage once attacks go across that aura field it it is the attack hit a large castle. so if the damage would damage wouldn't do much do a castle it wouldn't do much to user

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]