Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alts || Character Update?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alts || Character Update? Empty Alts || Character Update? Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Chatbox:

So, I realized that everyone here has at least one character. Although there are a few that have alts. I also notice that there are activity checks.

I was thinking that maybe under character updates, another sub category. Would it be okay to have people post what other characters they have on the site. So that on activity checks you guys (staff) can get on other people that they should play their alts more often. Not only that when people come in on the site, when they say WELCOME TO THE SITE! That person is already part of the site. Of course that isn't the issue.

I see no issue. I just thought it be kind of easier to add who is who.

2Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

I had no idea Yaka was Zalton xD, but I agree with Tama, It can be easier to put the alts of each other, maybe in the update section, maybe somewhere else, but I do think it would make many things easier.

3Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:11 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Sure why not. I can make a section for that. --> https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t700-account-list#3689

4Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I think an easier way of doing this would be to create a general Update area for each character, and I think I might, when I get the time, add sections for each individual group to make updates and separate them, splitting the list size between the sections.

5Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Kalliope wrote:Sure why not. I can make a section for that. --> https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t700-account-list#3689

Adrian wrote:I think an easier way of doing this would be to create a general Update area for each character, and I think I might, when I get the time, add sections for each individual group to make updates and separate them, splitting the list size between the sections.

I thought it would be easier if you made a whole Sub category. It can be like the Update Character section. Just have people create their own threads. So then they can go back and edit them. And make them all fancy if they want. Where to add it. Just attack it the update characters or Registry or maybe OCC stuff.

6Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

You can go back and edit update profiles. I don't know what you mean to do different, but update sheets would be able to list alts as well. You can make separate posts instead of all one, So don't worry.

7Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:58 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Kalliope wrote:Sure why not. I can make a section for that. --> https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t700-account-list#3689

Adrian wrote:I think an easier way of doing this would be to create a general Update area for each character, and I think I might, when I get the time, add sections for each individual group to make updates and separate them, splitting the list size between the sections.

I thought it would be easier if you made a whole Sub category. It can be like the Update Character section. Just have people create their own threads. So then they can go back and edit them. And make them all fancy if they want. Where to add it. Just attack it the update characters or Registry or maybe OCC stuff.

Adrian wrote:You can go back and edit update profiles. I don't know what you mean to do different, but update sheets would be able to list alts as well. You can make separate posts instead of all one, So don't worry.

Problem with my decreased activity, anyway. Not sure what more is needed. The problem state in thread was a way to keep track of the player accounts? A single thread is all that is really needed. People can edit their post in the account thread. It just a list for people to list all the accounts they have, a huge section isn't require for that. Example below?

---Character Update
--Character Account Forum (Or whatever name)
-Player A Thread and list of alts
-Player B Thread and list of alts
-Player C Thread and list of alts

^I don't think something like that has to be made, when a single thread it needed.

8Alts || Character Update? Empty Re: Alts || Character Update? Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:30 am

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I'm saying one thread, an a post for each character using the template for their updates. That way they do it all in one place. It cuts down the topic count, and condenses it to be better manageable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum