Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dux Lux (Tier 2)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Equipment Name: Dux Lux
Tier: 2
Type: Weapon - Tonfa
Equipment Significance: Combat Purposes / Significant for the evolution of Shunji's fighting style.
Description:

Dux Lux (Tier 2) 2.9220_0-1980

The tonfa measures about three centimeters past the elbow when gripped. There are three grips, honte-mochi (natural), gyakute-mochi (reverse) and tokushu-mochi (special). The starting grip, honte-mochi, places the handle in the hand with the long arm resting along the bottom of the forearm. This grip provides protection or brace along one's forearms, and also provides reinforcement for uraken (back fist), hiji waza (elbow techniques) and punches. In use, the tonfa can swing out to the gyakute grip for a strike or thrust. Martial artists may also flip the tonfa and grab it by the shaft, called tokushu-mochi. The length of the tonfas are around 3 Meters, much longer than usual tonfa's. It's made out of dense carbon steal and can absorb temperatures of around 2000 degrees, obtain after stealing them off Captain Henna Stone. The tonfa's are part of a set of blessed items that exhibit supernatural traits after being forged by a master forger in a collection of items called 'RX07 Project'. Seven of these items exist each with their own spiritual trait.  

Strengths:

- Absorb temperatures of 2000 Degrees Maximum.
- Can be used to deflect sword based attacks and close range combat attacks.

Weaknesses:

- Can be melted above temperatures 2000 degrees.
- Has difficulty deflected heavier blades and ranged based attacks.

Last edited by Shunji Z. Wraith on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

I like it! Approved!

3Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

My only problem is with the ability to absorb extreme heat. What is the purpose for this and why is it a thing? So I know what I am working with.

4Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Edited.

5Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:46 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Bump.

6Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

I'm going to have to say the high heat resistance is a bit too much for a t2 item. Maybe a lower degree of heat, but that high is a bit much right now.

7Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Bump.

8Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Approve 1/2

9Dux Lux (Tier 2) Empty Re: Dux Lux (Tier 2) Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

approved