Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plots for Iscariot!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plots for Iscariot! Empty Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:36 am

Iscariot

Iscariot

So Maria is the type of person to get along with everyone first and foremost. I want her to be exposed to different types of people and situations so that she will grow out of her rather Naïve nature. So any plots are welcomed, friendships, love interest, and dare I say a possible rival! But as I said all and every kind of plot is welcomed.

2Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Hmmm... Well me and the mates' are currently in Logue Town, so I could run into Maria and see what happens :P I never know until I actually get into the RP what to do, so it could be your in a favorite restaurant of yours in Logue Town and someone causes a ruckus and we work together to take them out. We exchange ideals about life and then as the thread closes you find out my identity.

3Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:56 am

Iscariot

Iscariot

That sounds pretty good. I like this idea it should prove for some very interesting antics. @ Shun.

4Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Aye aye! Take a page from my Captain, have an RP with the Hoshi's! :D

5Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:25 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

I would love to Rp with you Iscariot, I'm right now a vice admiral so we could meet and many things could happen, just if you want to ^^

6Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:32 am

Nymeros

Nymeros

Kauzu Hatake wrote:I would love to Rp with you Iscariot, I'm right now a vice admiral so we could meet and many things could happen, just if you want to ^^

^
Got a Marine too, Aerys. If not, what about a revolutionary that doesn't care about the marines etc.? (Eizan) :)

7Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Iscariot

Iscariot

Kauzu - Of course we can rp, us Marines gotta stick together! and it would be pretty awesome to learn a thing or two from a VA so this should be perfect let's just sandbox it and see where it goes.

Nymeros - I wouldn't mind rping with either, but I'd rather rp with the Marine so she is able to form some bonds within her affiliation. We could go on a task together? or something like that. I really gotta try and make some marine tasks and stuff....

8Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Nymeros

Nymeros

Sure, Aerys is up for a task. PM me on Aerys when you make the topic and I'll post immediately ^^

9Plots for Iscariot! Empty Re: Plots for Iscariot! Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:56 am

Iscariot

Iscariot

Oh hey guys..
I need to shelf this particular character due to some...Issues with it..
So I'm gonna have to put everything on hold..Plot wise.
Shun you can just exit that topic.
Sorry I'll get back to this one....As soon as I can.
v_v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum