Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Satoru D. Key [WIP]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:14 pm

MickeyKeyz

MickeyKeyz

Name: Satoru D. Key
Epithet: “Energy Virus”
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Affiliation: Pirate

Satoru D. Key [WIP] Picture goes here

Appearance: Short, black hair, a teenage appearance, usually wears simple clothing (usually just a red top and shorts. He will wear anything comfortable and suited to him)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black (or really dark brown lol)
Skin Tone: Fair-light
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 125 lbs
Tattoo: N/A
Personality:
Satoru D. Key is a pirate with a huge ambition to be a Pirate King. His dream to be a Pirate King is what pushes him forward into the World of the Dangerous Seas. This is due to his past father's last wishes, which was to be happy and free as possible. Satoru D. Key believed that pirates, although dangerous, were the happiest and most free people in the world. Key is lucky to have the traits of his father's which make Key the always-happy and full of energy pirate he is now. However, he will act before thinking which puts in reckless and dangerous results. He is also very greedy with food, impatient, simple-minded, and has a horrible sense of direction. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, which gets him into huge troubles very easily. However, under his recklessness, he usually get into fights and troubles for the sake of his friends. Even when he gets into a lot, he usually doesn't pick fights with others for no apparent reason. He will usually hold himself back even when near-death at times unless his friends are in trouble, which switches a button on him to go full berserk. For his friends, he will do almost anything. This is because he wants them to be happy. Furthermore, when his friends smile and are enjoying themselves, he will smile along and enjoy their happiness with them. He always feels a need to take care of them even when he is in trouble himself. With his big, outrageous dreams and his need to protect his friends, Satoru D. Key keeps his head up and enters the pirate world heading to places only God knows where.

-Food, esp meat: He just loves meat in general. He'll eat any meat you feed him, just as long as it isn't rotten or poisoned. In fact, as long as there's meat, he'll eat any food.
-People with dreams like him: He respects these people and believes that these people have a rightful purpose to own these ambitions.
-Friendship: Key really likes the idea of friendship and likes making friends.
-Red: This is just his favorite color
Dislikes:
-Eating food without meat: Key doesn't understand the concept about eating food without meat. It's to the point where he'll freak out when he sees a vegetarian/vegan eat.
-People who destroy dreams: Whether good or bad, Key hates people who go around destroying other people's dreams because he has a dream too.
-Prideful Pirates/Marines: Key doesn't like people filled with pride and show their gold, rep, bounty, etc to everyone. He believes that these are the weakest people
Motivations:
-To be a Pirate King
Fears:
-Loss of his friends
-Being Lonely
Inner Lineage: Everyone's Friend
Key had the ability to quickly make friends and allies and will usually see them again one way or another. Some of his past opponents and enemies even end up helping him and not hating him as much as they did before.

Last edited by MickeyKeyz on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Buddy, I'm sorry, but I have to deny this right off the bat. This is a near copy, if not a straight carbon copy of Luffy.

3Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 pm

MickeyKeyz

MickeyKeyz

awww really?? boooo

4Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I apologize but I must support denying this, even though it's WIP. This is almost exactly like Luffy like Ryan said.

Appearance

-Red button up shirt
-Messy black hair
-Shorts?
-teenager
-Fairly skinny
-Hardly any clothing

Personality

-Greedy with food X2
-Smiles when he senses hope
-Gets mad when needs aren't met
-Implied Will of D which you do NOT have.
-The core essentials of Luffy's personality let's just say that.

Everything below it is just like how Luffy responds to things

5Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:41 pm

MickeyKeyz

MickeyKeyz

Lemme just say that most of these characteristics are formed by mostly me and i guess 10~15% from Mugiwara Crew in general

Appearance

-Red button up shirt (fixed: this was unintentional, i just like the color red and collared button ups, not the sleeveless like luffy wears lol)
-Messy black hair (don't alot of people have this hair??)
-Shorts? (like i edited, anything that seems comfortable)
-teenager (Luffy looked more like a kid until he hit new world era)
-Fairly skinny (lol, i mean like just average i guess don't know how to explain)
-Hardly any clothing (........??)

Personality

-Greedy with food X2 (fixed, i love food lolol took out the meat part)
-Smiles when he senses hope (luffy smiles when he achieves that hope (when he wins), Key smiles when he feels like there's a way to fix things or a way to win)
-Gets mad when needs aren't met (what needs?? fixed the food part)
-Implied Will of D which you do NOT have. (deleted, i was gonna apply for but didnt know how, but took it out anyways)
-The extreme amount of energy is essential for his devil fruit (which i will apply for once i know how)
-Puts his own life in front of his friends' (you guys wouldn't do that??)
-Easily amused (applied to me but deleted anyways)
-Horrible sense of direction (This is 200% percent me unless I know exactly where the place is)

6Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I'm sorry this character is too close to the characters from the show. Please try again.

7Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 pm

MickeyKeyz

MickeyKeyz

CheckBump is this better so far??

8Satoru D. Key [WIP] Empty Re: Satoru D. Key [WIP] Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

This character still comes across too much as Luffy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum