Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Age, A New Time || Training/Closed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leonidas

Leonidas

The questions buzzed around the Revolutionary General’s ears like bees. One right after another, they spewed from the rambunctious little girls lips. He chuckled lightly to himself, resting his wrists on the pommels of his elusive, vibrant blades.

“You could say that.”

He listened on, allowing the young girl to ramble off her ambitions and dreams. It was quite the fascinating thing, listening to young in's aspirations. It reminded him of when he was a kid, how rowdy and determined he once was. Young, and ready to take on the world as a Revolutionary, Leonidas was quite the character. He used to scramble off with spunkcious ideas such as this. It brought a warm smile to his face, walking along the dirt path that led to the Proelium Depths. Brilliant rays of sun shined through the rooftop canopy, flushing the General’s face with a homely embrace.

His delight was cut short, leaves rustling in the air above the duo, fluttering to the forest floor. The trees shook with a hellashis stomp, rumbling the entire forest to it’s core. Leo had hoped they could take this stroll without having to deal with anything, but on Sarcina Island, peace was a rare commodity outside of Dentem City. Along the path, about 25 feet in front of them, a large, crazed looking, naked giant charged for them. Saliva dripped from between it’s two-by-four-sized teeth, it’s long thin lips curled into a sadistic smile. This was a rare breed of giant that inhabited Mors Brush, along with several other secluded types. This was the least rare out of the three. They have an interesting power, one with which allows them to instill pure fear upon those with weak willpower. One glance at their brutal, maniacal grin could be the death even some of the most powerful people in the world, including Leonidas.

A New Age, A New Time || Training/Closed - Page 2 500px-Smiling_Titan_pic
Tier 4 Beast

“Tama-Chan...  Run.”

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama stopped talking as she saw the monster. Admitting to herself, it was scary, something about it made her shake in fear. The smile of killing intent. Although unlike most people, Tama actually took pleasure in those kind of stuff. It was because she use to be a slave that she was able to actually stand and face the monster. It was because she used to be a slave that she was able to enjoy the killing intent that bursted from the beast. Her body reacted on its own. She was now in front of Leonidas. "Grandpa, you run first! I will ummm. hold him back as long as I can. The... um elderly shouldn't fight! Don't Worry! God has a plan for me. I will fulfill my role."

Tama put one hip in front of her body. She grasped her necklace in one hand as she mumbled some words into the cross. She then let the cross go. As her body started to change. "Please.. grant me the will to fight." Her once blonde hair was now died in this weird greenish color. Her skin was slimy and almost bumpy like. Her eyes had now turned into a red and black color. "Grandpa... Will you do me a favor?" Tama pointed her staff towards the beast. "Please.. be safe."

The girl small girl put the yari towards her body as she sliced her wrist open. Letting her blood drip on the yari. She then pointed it once more at the beast as she jumped in the air. Traveling a good 20 ft in front of the monster. Tama jumped up in the air holding to be caught by the monsters hand. Her slimy skin leaked on to the monsters hand as she was brought up to its mouth. Tama seemed to have slipped out in just the nick of time as the mouth seemed to have bitten its own hand. Falling to the ground. Tama pushed her yari right into the beasts kneecap and slowly move down. She split the monsters knee open enough to make it unmovable. Her poison began to circle through the monsters system as her poison also began to burn the monsters skin.

Tama jumped back about 10 ft as she held her yari in hands. She was still shaking, as she panted a little. Showing that her energy was running out. The small girl watched the monster as it was bleeding from its right hand and left knee. Her poison was going through its system like a virus, slowly attacking its organs. "Calm down" She told herself. "Once you get the chance.. Once grandpa is safe.. You run." The girl said softly as she prepared herself.

Techs Used:

Leonidas

Leonidas

The Revolutionary General was genuinely impressed. This young girl had just ‘seemingly’ fought on equal terms with one of the most bestial monsters that roamed the island. She was able to use what Leonidas assumed to be a Zoan or Paramecia type of Devil Fruit ability in order to propel herself into the air, and secrete some type of infectious liquid from her body. Her abilities even surpassed that, being able to slice the monster’s kneecap in order to bring it to the forest floor. If this girl was seriously going to join the Revolutionaries, she’d be a valuable asset.

Leonidas had noted the effort with which the young girl put forth in her attempt to defeat the beast, and while it was remarkable, the giant slammed it’s meaty fists into the dirt path, and launched it’s large mass towards the Froggy youth. With it’s strength and weight, the speed with which it was able to close the gap between it and and the duo was comparable to that of a bullet. Luckily for her, she didn’t have to fight alone. Leonidas, one of the three mighty Revolutionary Generals, securely dashed in front of the young girl, imbuing his arms in Busoshoku Haki. He held his palms outwards towards the monster, projecting his Armament Haki into a round, circular shield.

The poison circulating through the giant’s body as a result of Tama’s attack had already taken it’s toll on the swift humanoid. Decreasing it’s strength gradually, it wasn’t able to penetrate the Haki shield that Leonidas created. The weakness provided by the poison gave Leonidas the edge in the fight, prompting him to use less energy than he would have needed to utilize.

The titan’s sheer mass crunched against the invisible shield of Haki, splattering blood across the canopy. He lowered his palms, allowing a pink-colored jolt of electricity engulf his hands. He looked back towards the young girl and smiled. This was her time to shine, not his. “Hit him again, with everything you have! I want you to put your heart and soul into this next attack, understand? Only then can you achieve the strength you so greatly desire!” The Revolutionary General dispersed his lightning, knowing full well this could mean the death of the young girl. But if Leonidas had one thing, it was faith, and he was pouring it into Tama’s heart. “You can do this.”

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama jumped up in the air. She was still in her full form. As the beast was still regaining its composer after slamming itself into the barrier like haki. Tama had her spear in hand as she jumped up in the morning air. Her yari was wrapped around her body as her feet were on the spear. Traveling at a good amount of speed. She put all the weight she had on the spear blade. The monster never saw it coming as Tama went right through its neck.Tama its the ground as a little bit of wind came from the attack. A small crater was formed, but not that big. Still being inside the neck Tama manage to climb out of the neck of the monster. Pulling her yari out with her. She felt the electricity zap through the air.

The young girl was covered in this sticky coat of blood. Although the pureness from her eyes never change. She still seemed to smile through it all as she giggled softly at the older gentlemen, "Grandpa, your pretty strong!" The small girl emerged form the monsters body as she then walked over to her backpack. She had thrown it in the bushes not that too far back when fighting. She pulled out a towel as she whipped the blood away from her face and hair. "Do you think there is a river near by?"

She seemed to have changed back into a normal like girl. Her hair was back to its sun like hair, not only that but it had a little bit of a red tint to it form the blood. Her skin was now only slimy was because of the blood. The blue jewels gazed up at him softly. Tama giggled smiled softly as she looked at the tall man once more, "Did I put my soul into it grandpa?"

Techs Used:

Zalton

Zalton

Leonidas wrote:
“Mickey my boy! What are you doing here? I was under the impression that you were off on a mission! “
“Mind embarking on a journey with me to observe a Revolutionary Recruit in their natural habitat?”

Happy to see the officer he hooted with joy. “I was but I had to end it after I ate a bad piece fruit, I have been sick every since.  But what sickness exist that a little trip back home and whole lot of exercise can’t fix?  That’s right none!” Instead of embracing the general’s open arm, in a hug, Mickey high fives him.  “So you’re only back forsome chick huh?  Well I guess it was just my luck who better to oversea my training than you? Lets go and pick this girl up Leonidas¬-kun!”  Leaving his own swords on his back, not that he was relying on Leonidas for protection, he followed alongside his superior officer.

Despite the humidity his body would shake the entire way while they walked.  [i]Who is this little kid?[i/]  Tama was nothing like Mickey would have imagined this little kid was quite weird.  But there was something about her that he like he just couldn’t quite put his finger on it. With a of laughter at Leonidas being called Grandpa, Mickey fell on to the floor and started shaking about like he was having a fit. “Ojiisan that’s rich!”  As he rolled back and for in place on the ground the ground froze around his immediate vicinity. “I like you kid the names is Mickey.” Rolling back he sprung up pushing off his hands and landing on his feet.  Removing a hooked sword from his back with left hand he reaches back link the other swinging the undrawn sword forward and catching it with his right hand.  Possing he tells Tama “Nice to meet you,” with grin and a wink he begins to put the swords away when feels the approach of the giant causing him to raise his guard once more.

Mickey couldn’t helped but be impressed by her courageous effort this beast was a fearsome yet she didn’t hesitate.  Not wanting to be showed up by anyone especially in front of the general Mickey went forwards as well as he ran ice covered his feet becoming ice skates. As he moved thin trails of ice trailed his path but he was now able to achieve speeds he couldn’t while running. As Tama landed her [b]soul poison[b/] and Leonidas’ own attack Mickey worked up an attack of his own.  Six spears of ice formed in a circle that outlined his own body and moved with him as skated across the ground.  As if guiding their path and giving them permission Mickey’s ice spears sailed through the air towards the giant sinking into its’ flesh.  One pair hit the knees, another in the chest, and the last in the deltoids.  Or at least that was the goal the giant manage to swipe away the ice spears that would have hit the right side of its chest and right deltoid   “Now that’s how its done. O YEAH!” But it would be Mickey's attack that finished it off that honor would go to Tama.

Spoiler:

Leonidas

Leonidas

The forest floor rumbled as the giant beast fell, kicking up dusts and brush from the soil below. Leonidas was actually impressed that these two were able to work together, (Albeit with assistance from himself) in order to defeat the monster. He brought his slender hands upward, clapping them together.

“Good job you two. I’m rather stunned that you were able to accomplish this. But keep in mind, if you let this get to your head, you will be knocked onto your asses. This was one of these rats compared to what else is out here.”

The monster’s body began fading into the air, blood, bones and all. He looked at the fork in the path, one leading towards the southern part of the island, and Proelium Depths, the other guiding them towards the Gelida Trumps. He began treading down the dirt path to the first Revolutionary Training Area. As he traveled, he contemplated if these kids were even capable of taking on the baby Fighting Fish, let alone the Boss-Class ones. Luckily, he’d be there to ward off the stronger ones, but even the guppies were dangerous in their own right.

“We’re about to find out if we have two new recruits. Listen up, surviving Proelium Depths is only the first task. If you can’t even handle that, then you’re a goner. I can’t hold back, not even on youngins such as yourselves. I can’t sugar-coat this; It’s going to be a living hell, even against guppies. Whether you can freeze them, or poison them,”  The Revolutionary General looked from Mickey, to Tama respectively, “Their brute strength alone is enough to turn your asses into mince meat. Do not take them lightly, not even the guppies. Because if you do, I promise you won’t survive.”

Summary:

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Sorry for the wait. I was busy, but anyway. The following thread has been read, reviewed and approved. Locking Thread. Don't forget that this add this to your character timeline.

Since this was training and took place on privately owned island. No Bounty will be rewarded, but you still get beli. Everyone on the list checks out.

+250,000 Beli

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum