Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a Man... Woman... Hoshi Pirates Meet Vicky Wright!?

+2
Ryandurbur
Lazarus
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Rocket had taken it upon himself to jostle people around the bar for more food. Despite his greatest efforts, he was turned down at every table. He turned around in time to see Shunji talking with a young woman. He grinned, obviously misinterpreting the situation. “Haaahaha, get it in Shunji! “ He began strutting towards the trio, that is until Shunji suggested that they get ready to run.

He saw a flare spark from Shunji’s finger, striking a man in the very corner of the room. His hooded cloak began incinerating into the wind, exposing his Marine uniform and ball-cap. “Oi Oi! I didn’t know we had an audience!” Rocket pulled his left arm back, balling his gloved hand into a tight fist. White smoke began rising from his wrist. “Moku Moku no…”  He smiled, seeing the fear that was instilling on the young Marine’s face.  “White Bullet!”  Rocket thrust his left arm forward, launching his fist off of his arm with a burst of smoke. The strike sank deep into the Marine’s gullet, smashing him through the Tavern’s wall. “Bwaaahehehahah! That’ll teach ya! Oi.. Shunji? Phorcys?”

The young Shipwright glanced around, only to notice that his nakama weren’t even in the establishment anymore. He slammed through the front doors, finally seeing his friends, and the giant brigade of Marines that had set up shop, awaiting their moment to capture the two big-bounty stars. He was met with a woman proclaiming that she was not going to let Shunji and him escape. He raised his smoker-covered fists into the air, screaming right back at her; “BRING IT OOOOONNNN!”

Argent

Argent

Stepping on to the dock with hands in the pockets of his pants and fur coat draped over his shoulders, Amon found himself in quite the predicament.  From both sides of the pier marines were rushing in.  From their massive numbers it looks like they weren’t responding to the sinking merchant ship.  Walking forward he moved to step out there way.  But it was too late he had already been spotted on the ship.

“Stop where you are! We have you completely surrounded Pirate! Raise hand slowly.”  One of the marine through a pair of binoculars was scanning the ship for others for possible hostiles.  Once satisfied there was no one else the marine reported that the deck was clear.  Some of the marines moved into detain Amon.

Letting out a shrilling scream not fitting of a man his age and stature with panic voice Amon yelled “Please don’t shoot.  I’m a doctor don’t shoot!”

Many of the marines were put off and some of their weapons lowered slightly.  One even spoke up.  “Isn’t that Amon Hawthorne?  The doctor from North Blue, that used be in the papers all time a couple years ago?” A few whisper went through crowd.

“Yes yes that’s me! I heard there was an accident on a ship and someone needed medical attention.” Lowering his hands, closing his eyes, and smiling sheepishly he said “I guess I got on the wrong ship.”

Almost unanimously they looked towards the merchant ship that was still an obviously scene of chaos, their jaws dropped and together exclaimed “HE GOT ON THE WRONG SHIP!???” The team leader signaled to precede in their mission the capture of the Hoshi pirate’s ship.  All the marines rushed to board the ship now that they were ignoring Amon he ran to the side walk and until most of the marines were on the wooden pier not close enough to board the ship yet. Raising his left and right hands and crossing them in them in front of him“Brilliant Five!” Long strings of every color in the rainbow erupted from his finger tips and after a sweep motion cut through wooden and lashed into marines it hit. Now there was no way for them to board ship unless they could manage to climb it.

Technique:

Phorcys

Phorcys

Phorcys just sat there stretching as a woman who must've been leaving the small tavern had bumped into the captain, unsure of her intentions he just stood there watching. She had handed him a note that he had apparently dropped sometime while they were in the restaurant...must've been the bill. Quickly he took a hold of her hand and tossed the paper between Phorcys and Ryan giving them only a few seconds before he shot some type of projectile that caused a mans cloak to burn off revealing a Marine spy. Everything was moving so quickly he didn't really have much time to react properly.

Shunji had taken the girl by the hand and led her right out the door, and by that time rocket was using his powers to punch the marine before taking off after the captain. He could hear the marines outside as well as his comrades about to take them on. Phorcys began walking towards the wall that had been broken by the marine who was propelled with Rocket's punch. He was pretty brutal beaten after receiving a duo of techniques and going through the wall. Easily picking the man up Phorcys wrapped one arm under the mans arm and around to the opposite shoulder dangling him with a headlock.

"You important."

Was all he muttered as he walked back through the bar with the man. Brushing through the door he walked up behind his group placing the mans feet on the ground and moving his arm to be just around his throat then pointing at the enemy leader with his free hand.

"I think not. You hurt us I kill this man."

He used just the arm wrapped around the mans neck to raise him in the air forcing him to flail and gasp for air.

Victoria

Victoria

Victoria had really planned to be on her merry way, she had thought that this would be nothing but a mere warning and nothing else, sort of like her "good" deed of the day, she didn't particular have anything against Pirates, revolutionaries or Marines so at that point she was rather neutral about the whole deal, she just knew that these people didn't seem all that bad. Though much to her confusion it didn't seem like this captain was planning on letting her go so easily. She turned and looked with some confusion once her hand was grabbed.
"Ohh ,uhh I'm not most people I guess uhh..."
Not even able to finish her sentence before she heard some snappy remark from one of the crew members, nothing too bad though it was a matter of the underline in it. Though she wasn't really given any time to react before Shunji took his move, with a mere flick making the one watching them rather absolete, a hint of regret hit Victoria's stomach, had she done something wrong, then again she had no idea who the person was, he might be bad as well. She easily noted the marine cap once revealed though that didn't hold her attention for long, these people were using fruits, and in such a casual manner.
"Off..?"
She asked dumb fooled, knowing full well Shunji's hand was still holding on to her, she made a small attempt to get free though before she was able to do much, she needed to move her feet to keep up as she was dragged along outside.

Once outside Victoria's eyes moved around in confusion, this was quite the sum of marines, had she been too late with her warning, then again this had nothing to do with her, but if that was the case why was she now standing here accused to be a part of this crew, was it really such dumb luck that they weren't a full crew at the moment, she was as good as any to fit the last spot.
"Hold on... You can't have an all-out battle here?!"
She looked confused as any, she knew that marines had been brutal at times but taking up combat here, it would seem to favor Pirates way too much, there was civilians everywhere, or perhaps they didn't even care about that, even when she was part of them technically. Right now she didn't even know what to do, she just wanted a way out of this mess, and she highly doubted the marines would even believe her if she claimed innocent at this moment.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji noticed Victoria trying to free her hand and let go.

Shunji: Ooops... Sorry about that Jishishishi.... 

The priest said laughing.

Shunji: Thanks for the warning by the way. Names' Shunji Z. Wraith. I'm the Captain of the Hoshi Pirates, or at least that's what they call us. Seems you got tangled in our craziness but don't worry. I'll clear a path for you to escape. Rocket! Phorcy! Take the girl to safety, I'll stick around and have some fun with the marines. Jishishi...

Henna: Your underestimating the marine core kid-

Shunji shot off, plasma at the bottom of his feet to the right, breaking through the barricades that encapsulated the pirates and friend. Breaking off in a break neck pace, Shunji dashed through the crowd of civilians. The marines who managed to not get topple over, began to shoot harpoons at the man, which melted as soon as they came into contact. Shunji hoped, Rocket and Phorcy would use this diversion to get the girl to safety, after all, she was pretty much innocent, all she did was tip off the round crowd. Shunji drew his batons, knocking down a few of the marines as they approached his back.

Shunji: Going to have to do better than that!

Shunji ducked into an alley coming up on the right that would lead him to downtown Loguetown, a district densely populated with taverns.

Bully: Wait up! Shunji! I'll capture you! Butch!

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Rocket grinned, looking out across the brigade of soldiers. he cracked his knuckles, ready for a fight, only for Shunji to announce for them to get the girl to safety. As much as he wanted to brawl, Shunji was right. This girl was innocent after all. He looked towards Phorcys, hoping that burly Fishman could assist him in this. “Phor, my man! Pick this girl up and we’ll get outta’ here! Shunji, we’ll meet up with you soon!”  He took off in the opposite direction, jumping into the air towards the Marines on their right side.

“Move iiiiiitttt!”

The young Shipwright launched a massive flurry of kicks to the grunts, knocking them around like rag-dolls. He landed back on his feet with relative ease, clearing a path for Phorcys and Vicky. He stood by, kicking various Marines away from his two nakamas.  (Even though he didn’t know Vicky, his mission to save her now made her his friend.) He pointed his slender finger towards the alleyways opposite of the way Shunji was going. “Head down there, hurry!”

With another vigorous torrent of kicks, Rocket had cleared the Marines on their side. Hoping that Phorcys had Vicky in tow, he took off, nearly running on the air because of how fast his legs moved. He took a sharp turn down the musty alleyway, waiting for Phorcys and Vicky to enter through. If they did, he’d have placed his palms near the entrance, blasting out a burst of smoke to diverge the Marines off of their course, and make it easier for them to escape. “Keep it moving! We don’t have time to stop! We gotta get her to a safe place, then meet up with Shunji!”

He could hear the grunts of Marines in the distance, red plasma flying through the air above the buildings. He could only assume Shunji was giving the Marines a run for their money, if not down-right kicking their asses.

“Wooo-hoooo!”

Argent

Argent

Wood and blood sprayed the air as the planks they stood were cleanly sliced through.  With nothing left to support them the marines most of them fell a few clung to the side of the trying to pull themselves up.  The rest turned and once again drew their guns on Amon but this time they didn’t hesitate, firing at will their aim was clearly the doctor’s death.  A set of strings sprouted from his shoulder blades rising towards the building behind him across his chest black strings were creating a network of interwoven fabrics.  As soon as the strings met contact Amon would be pulled into the air above the marines.  Bullets would hit his chest and get caught in his vest.

“Keep it up gentlemen your great marksmen.” Bending his fingers like claws he flicked his wrist repeatedly toward the marines below.  From his finger tips sprouted tout long threads that would pierce flesh like thin spears.  The men below let out tortured screams the water started to tinge with red, not all the marines had made it out of the water.

With more injured than able to fight and their formation in shambles he waved good bye. “It really was fun maybe next we eat lunch first, but you still couldn’t sit with me...”   I hope someone got me some food, we really need a cook .  From the roof tops he searched the allies for Shunji and Rocket keeping the harbor to his right he would be able to join them quickly if they should head to the ship.  Stopping abruptly Amon peered down to the street below; he had heard his captain’s name but didn’t recognize the voice that spoke it.  Seeing Shunji not far behind him he immediately was disappointed that he didn’t see any food in his hands. Dammit he just had to cause a fuss before I could eat  Not realizing the gravity of his current situation Amon jumped from the roof yelling at his captain from above.  “Did you at least bring me something to eat?”

Phorcys

Phorcys

Everyone had made it outside at this point, they were surrounded on all sides by marines. The situation had escalated quickly. The captain had drug the poor girl along as a "hostage" yet he just released her hand and apologized. Phorcys was feeling a bit slow at the moment. Moving his head back and forth quickly, he tried to count all the marines while dialogue was exchanged however he failed multiple times. Before he could start another time Shunji's feet lit up a very bright color and he took off easily breaking past the marines and causing some of the group to follow him down an alley.

Looking over to Rocket, he waited to make his move squeezing the marine in his arm just a little more tightly every few moments. Shunji had taken a decent amount of the marines with him, but they were still out numbered here and left with the girl they were suppose to rescue. Apparently taking a page out of Shunji's book Rocket took off at the marines himself. Easily he was beating on the lot which also cleared another path through them for himself and the rest of the crew. Luckily there was another alley that happened to be in the opposite direction of where the leader bravely used himself as a decoy.

Taking off in a slight sprint Phorcys drug the marine with him through the semi-clear path Rocket had made. Bullets were flying through the air at this point and a few stragglers were getting themselves back up hoping to block the new path. The attempt was rather futile though as Phorcys stuck out his free arm at throat length with most of the marines. One by one he clothes lined marines with little effort as he made his way to the alley only slowing down to keep his grip on the marine from the bar.

Victoria

Victoria

Victoria was still trying to comprehend what was going on here, this had escalated far faster than she has expected, and was now simply just focusing on making the best of it, which in generally can be rather difficult, when starring the several gun barrels her bow didn't look too well on this situation, she was too much in the middle of things, she needed an out luckily even though they had gotten her into the mess they at least seemed to be helping her out of it as well, even though now she was possibly marked as a pirate. She had been confused when she had gotten freed though this was rather unexpected, made her regret warning them, considerably less at least they weren't all bad kind of thing.

Though she didn't have a lot of time to think, soon all hell broke loose, people where moving fighting, and they were clearing a path for her, though when suggested she was going to be picked up she quickly gripped her stuff, though luckily it didn't seem like the person Phor was his name was going to do that, which made her let out a sigh of relief.
"Ehh... thank you for this.."
She said lowly before starting to run, using the cleared road following up best she could, she wasn't in bad shape so she had no problem, a few blows was sent after her though she easily avoided them and kept going, this particular area wasn't really her expertise, her abilities allowed her to do good at long ranges, being mixed up in some close up brawl would quickly lead to her demise.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji looked back as he hustled through the city, watching Amon descend from the heavens. Now would be the perfect time for him to meet the crew, only problem is, they had been split up. Turning around and grinning, Shunji made quick work of the marines that followed him, knocking each of them into nearby taverns, market stalls and into the floor, once appropriate, with his batons, rendering them helpless.

Shunji: Amon! Your late! I told you meet me at the port hours ago! Your the last to arrive actually! As for food... Ugh... Me and Rocket ate it all, Jishishi... You were hungry?

Shunji said calmly, pulling out a cigarette and beginning to light it using his trademark lighter, which doubles as his crucifix that lied on his neck. His second chain was resting on his sister's neck, wondering what she'd do with the lighter.

Shunji: I hope she doesn't pick up smoking... How's the business with the Black Market go!?

Shunji said loudly, almost as if he didn't care that Amon had spies of all kinds monitoring his activities.

Shunji: Actually, I have a request for you Amon. Tell, Rocket and the others too meet at the ship, we can set sail now that you've arrived... There's a familiar face I need to go and say hello too.

Breaking away from Amon, Shunji walked over to a nearby tavern with some cheers outside. Sitting reading the newspaper calmly, was a man with grimly white colored hair. It was spiky cut and medium in height, sporting a Hawaiian shirt and brown cargo pants.

Shunji: I never thought we'd meet here like this... Brooks.

Brooks: Fate? I've been reading the newspaper on your crew... Hoshi Pirates eh? I never pegged you for a pirate boss.

Shunji: Things change since Lvneel. I see you escaped.

Brooks: I know what truly happened that day... I never understood why you let them frame you like that... I would've rushed to my death trying to clear my name-

Shunji: God works in mysterious ways. Jishishishi

Brooks: They're you go on about God again... Normal teenagers are out there knocking up a few women, starting some families, stealing treasure, go do some pirate things... Your incidents scream vendetta... I don't know what your planning but be careful.

Shunji: Are you speaking as yourself or for your work?

Brooks: I'll say this... Alot of people are watching you now, Shunji. Recently, from what I hear, Victor Ricon is looking for you.

Brooks got up and threw a bag of beli on the table. Walking off, he offered Shunji these final words of advice.

Shunji: Never heard of him.

Brooks: Watch out for Thriller Bark. Victor may not be a New World Pirate but he's a big fish in these waters. His crew is filled with monsters.

Shunji: Jishishishi...

Finishing his cigarette.

Shunji: My crew's filled with monsters too. See you later, Commodore Brooks.

Brooks: I'm on vacation, this meeting never happened. Besides, your path of vengeance will only kill civilians, I'll save this world from the inside out.  

The two men part ways, each a rising star on their own paths. It is after this point, where Shunji and Jensen first meet.

NPC:

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

[OOC(?): Sorry for wait. Been dealing with Personal Problems. Anyway let me go ahead and graded this.]

Also. Just something to keep in mind next. I know I generally have done this, but just letting all players know.
Spoiler:

The following thread has been read, reviewed and approved. Locking Thread. Don't forgot to add this thread to your character timeline thread.

Beli -> 150,000 Beli to everyone in the thread.
Bounty -> 10,000,000 to everyone in the thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum