Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freeing Rockets & Ships

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Freeing Rockets & Ships  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freeing Rockets & Ships Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Rocket smiled, starting the engines and all of that jazz up. He smashed his fist against the ropes holding the sails to the masts, allowing them to flutter out in all of their glory. “Not up to me Shunji! It’s the captain’s job to name the ship!”  Rocket positioned himself upon the podium where the ship’s controls were located. He gripped the control joystick, pushing it upwards. The propeller’s on the ship began spinning rapidly, causing the water below to rise in massive waves. He turned at the word ‘catch’, nearly dropping the rolled parchment into the paper. “Ehh… How do I tell him I don’t know how to read a map..? I won’t, I won’t…”  

He gripped his custom goggles that he had hooked onto a notch in the podium wall. “Top gear, engaged! Sails, opened! Propellers, on! We’re ready to set sail! “  The massive airship began rising into the air, copious amounts of water dripping from the bottom of the boat. He adjusted the joystick, so that whichever way he moved it, the ship would turn, shift, and move however he liked. “Let’s gooooooooo!”  The pure excitement Rocket got from being able to fly the ship again outweighed the pain in his chest, for now. Little did he know, the longer he ignored the pain, the more bitter it would get.

Despite their outrageous adventure, Rocket was truly happy. He took out some Marines, got to fly a freakin’ Airship, and even got his Logia fruit. Alls well that ends well.

17Freeing Rockets & Ships  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freeing Rockets & Ships Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

As the ship jet off through the skies, Smacker and his men were shocked.

Smacker: It can... fly? I need to report back to HQ about this.

Marine Grunt: Sir... I have bad news. Captain Stone... He's passed. As the highest ranking officer in the area, until Marine HQ can send word on his replacement, Red Wine Bay is now under your control.

Smacker: Damn it.... Everyone turn this ship around! Were going back to Red Wine Bay, what's the situation on the fire and someone bring me my Den Den Mushi, I have a feeling the higher ups will need to be informed about this.

As Shunji and Rocket glided through the air, he had no clue where they were about to go but he did know one thing, it was an adrenaline rush like no other.

Shunji: I have to name it huh... How about, The Milky Way, the Hoshi Pirate crew's ship should have a star like name. All together we'd have to be able to even take over a galaxy! Jishi-Jishi

To Be Continued...

18Freeing Rockets & Ships  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freeing Rockets & Ships Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

The following thread has been reviewed and approved. Locking Thread.

EXP: None for now (Tier System under debate, if Exp is kept. I will come back and add in the EXP)
Hoshi Pirates Bounty: 15,000,000 Bounty for each

Great Job on freeing your crewmate, Although with death of stone. It seems like you made a future enemy. His Son and his death inspired the marines around him. Watch out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]