Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fruit Claim

+55
TheDon
Braixer D. Note
Triatath
Noah S. Trajada
Marchosias
Envy
Ryandurbur
Sogeki
BlackWind:3
Bloodypolarbear
[Username]
Roshu
Nymeros
Malik Roberts
Tama Z. Tomilin
Charlemagne
Regalia
Izumi
Xavaynn
Bartholomew
Lazarus
Lustenth
Tenegao Subarashi
Kauzu Hatake
Bra Babanoa
Thea Frodric
Hiroko
Del Ray
Machenzie
Yuriko
Benita Alexandra
Amara Wynn
Itome Hikaraku
SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)
Zalton
Luce Ultam
kidddragon99
Raiun
Antoninus
Alyth Esperer
Axel Rover
Amairavain
Kouketsu
Zaine Vasentine
Karissa
Kawazu Yu
Sora Adsila
Cecilia Bennett
Phoenix D. Jack
Frost M. Kino
Kalliope
~Maude Wright~
Wulfric Von'Funk
Padma
Adrian
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:07 am

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

@TheDon you don't need to wait until someone says approved. They will eventually see it. And for customs that aren't clearly paramecia or logia you should say in your post. Like I think of paper as paramecia but you might say logia.

I claim Chinese dragon fruit hooray biggrin

152Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:07 am

TheDon

ohh right good point
logia btw

153Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

TheDon wrote:Gami Gami no Mi (Paper Paper Fruit)

TheDon wrote:approved or no??

YakaRyu wrote:@TheDon you don't need to wait until someone says approved.  They will eventually see it.  And for customs that aren't clearly paramecia or logia you should say in your post.  Like I think of paper as paramecia but you might say logia.

I claim Chinese dragon fruit hooray biggrin

TheDon wrote:ohh right good point
logia btw

Yeahh, Sorry! I will put it in as soon as you make your fruit!!!

154Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 pm

TheDon

haha at least i got a reply
thank you

155Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:52 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Gira Gira no Mi (Gleam-Gleam Fruit) - Malik J. Roberts - Custom - Logia

156Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:21 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:Gira Gira no Mi (Gleam-Gleam Fruit) - Malik J. Roberts - Custom - Logia

Malik you have changed your fruit multiple times, so I'm just going to wait until you create your fruit to put it on the list.

157Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:33 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:Gira Gira no Mi (Gleam-Gleam Fruit) - Malik J. Roberts - Custom - Logia

Malik you have changed your fruit multiple times, so I'm just going to wait until you create your fruit to put it on the list.

I am really sorry, lately I have grown indecisive. There are so many abilities to try that it is difficult to settle on just one. I was trying to choose one that would best go with my character. So, I'll just stay on this one. The Sun has many trait similar to my character's personality and is extremely destructive.

158Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:36 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

I am really sorry, lately I have grown indecisive. There are so many abilities to try that it is difficult to settle on just one. I was trying to choose one that would best go with my character. So, I'll just stay on this one. The Sun has many trait similar to my character's personality and is extremely destructive.

Not only that, but the Gleam Fruit is already taken, by Zalton's NPC. I would PM and ask him to use his fruit.

159Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

Not only that, but the Gleam Fruit is already taken, by Zalton's NPC. I would PM and ask him to use his fruit.

This is a Logia ability for solar energy, just to let you know. Perhaps I can change the english name. How does the SHine-Shine Fruit sound?

160Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

This is a Logia ability for solar energy, just to let you know. Perhaps I can change the english name. How does the SHine-Shine Fruit sound?

Then wouldn't it be like the light fruit? Which is already taken by Ryan.

161Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

Then, how about the Sun-Sun Fruit.

162Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:49 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

If you can prove to me that the Sun Sun fruit is different from the light fruit AND the Gleam fruit that is already taken. Then I will approve it. Although that, means you will have to come up with a rough draft over view of what your fruit does, and you have to show it to staff. Although I am 60% sure it wouldn't be approved since someone has already taken a light based fruit. Although you have a 40% chance of proving my wrong.

163Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:57 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

If you can prove to me that the Sun Sun fruit is different from the light fruit AND the Gleam fruit that is already taken. Then I will approve it. Although that, means you will have to come up with a rough draft over view of what your fruit does, and you have to show it to staff. Although I am 60% sure it wouldn't be approved since someone has already taken a light based fruit. Although you have a 40% chance of proving my wrong.

That might take a while to do, and I don't have as much interest in than any other abilities. Well, at least I still have the Gura Gura no Mi. Vibrations are both destructive and versatile.

164Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:
Malik Roberts wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:

That might take a while to do, and I don't have as much interest in than any other abilities. Well, at least I still have the Gura Gura no Mi. Vibrations are both destructive and versatile.

On the list, I think you have taken two. I haven't deleted the other one yet. But please make up your mind, just in case someone wants that fruit. I think what I will do, is have you reserve the fruit. If that is okay? Since you haven't made it yet.

165Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Okay, thank you

166Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 am

Zalton

Zalton

This might have been realized already but I just want to clarify I have Giro glare fruit (paramecia) that allows once to extend their sight and other stuff. Gira gleam logia is something else, what exactly IDK

edit Ryan is officially gone, he has said this. Before this happened he got rid of the Phoenix fruit which actually should be on of these pages. I am sure light and whatever else he had is open

167Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:04 pm

♥Siren

♥Siren

[ Decided against a Devil Fruit ]

Last edited by ♥Siren on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

168Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Argent

Argent

No one can be mythical zoans at this time unless they win it in an event. cry

At this time I want to free up the fruits I had on NPCs using that would be Chiyku and Gira I think

169Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm

♥Siren

♥Siren

Argent wrote:No one can be mythical zoans at this time unless they win it in an event. cry

At this time I want to free up the fruits I had on NPCs using that would be Chiyku and Gira I think

That doesn't really make sense.  You can have any Logia you make but can't be anything other than a penguin or dog or something?   No wonder there are so few Zoan users. 

Non-mythical Zoan is pretty awful unless you're really going after a certain animal theme,  and an event restriction especially is particularly... unfortunate, on such a...  budding... site as it is.

170Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Argent

Argent

I have been trying to convey that for a long time. Even if mythical was open its not like the site would be flooded with them. Same with ancient zoans

171Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:01 pm

♥Siren

♥Siren

I'll wait until an/the admin can get back to me/us on that point then,  since the site seems to be going through changes at this time anyway.

That that I'm being "entitled" or some shiz,   this is just a silly rule and attention is being called to it.   If it stays,  fine.  I'd still think it's dumb,  but I'd move on.

172Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 am

Otori Shirakawa

Otori Shirakawa

Mero Mero no Mi(Love Love Fruit) - Otori Shirakawa - Canon - Paramecia

173Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Hey Guys!! <3 It seems you have a problem with one of the rules of mythical and stuff. Although I'm not too clear about a few things you guys were talking about.

Logia: They are elements..

Zoan: Are animals....

Mythical: Mythical Animals that don't exist. This also includes god fruits. We call this the Mythical Fruit.

Ancient Zoans: Animals that are extinct.

I would like to point out why we don't have Mythical nor ancient yet. We classify mythical such as the greek gods or people for that matter. Usually they are called Kami fruits. We categorize them as mythical. They are easily OP. Such as Hades. Now these can be very very difficult to handle.

And I would like to bring up that you guys said something about not many people using them. That right there might be true for you, but in the past I have seen people claim the mythical zoan's almost more than any other fruit. Mostly because they are not restricted to just one thing. Such as the Logia plant.. You are only restricted to plants. While for the mythical fruit for Demeter. Not only can she produce plants, but the user will be able to grow plants how they see fit and do more things that a normal logia user can do.

Now it may be a 'silly' rule to you, but these fruits can be very op very easily and we would like to restrict them as possible as we can. And too many users flooding the site with these op fruits, well, there will be lots of Op. Not only that but in the one piece series how many people have you see with an ancient fruit or a mythical? We are also basing our site by the original One Piece as well.

Not only that but there is a store called LeBlanc's Treasures. And if you have enough money you can actually by an ancient Zoan fruit.

♥️Siren wrote:
Argent wrote:No one can be mythical zoans at this time unless they win it in an event. cry

That doesn't really make sense.  You can have any Logia you make but can't be anything other than a penguin or dog or something?   No wonder there are so few Zoan users. 

Non-mythical Zoan is pretty awful unless you're really going after a certain animal theme,  and an event restriction especially is particularly... unfortunate, on such a...  budding... site as it is.

Argent wrote:I have been trying to convey that for a long time.  Even if mythical was open its not like the site would be flooded with them.  Same with ancient zoans

♥️Siren wrote:I'll wait until an/the admin can get back to me/us on that point then,  since the site seems to be going through changes at this time anyway.

That that I'm being "entitled" or some shiz,   this is just a silly rule and attention is being called to it.   If it stays,  fine.  I'd still think it's dumb,  but I'd move on.

174Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Otori Shirakawa wrote:Mero Mero no Mi(Love Love Fruit) - Otori Shirakawa - Canon - Paramecia

Im sorry! Your fruit has been taken! Please check for another fruit!!

175Fruit Claim - Page 7 Empty Re: Fruit Claim Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Otori Shirakawa

Otori Shirakawa

Moku Moku no Mi (Smoke Smoke Fruit) - Otori Shirakawa - Canon - Logia

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum