Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Fayte

Fayte

The newest of the Supernovas. Fayte the Bounty Hunter. She decided to drop the "Snow" part of her name after events of long ago plus she wanted to step out of the shadows of her sisters, she wasn't sure how her girlfriend, Alexa who now became a Yonko, felt about it, but she was nearly hundred percent sure that she support her, or really didn't care. Fayte didn't plan on become a supernova, she didn't even consider herself a pirate, but due to certain  actions she did and her relationship with a lovely Yonko. it seem like the World Government decided to label her as a 'threat' even if she never actually hurt a marine so far. Fayte wasn't found of status since it made her a target which was a bit ironic since she was a bounty hunter and usually did the hunting. Now with her status, she knows that she will become the hunted as bounty hunters and other people looking for wealth will try to claim the bounty on her head. The life of supernova wasn't an easy one, but Fayte wouldn't let anyone make a name for themselves by claiming her bounty, not without a fight at least.

So that how Fayte found herself in Shimotsuki Village. Since she ate the Supa Supa no Mi and was swordswoman she decided that this village would be the best place for her to train at. It was literally a Island full of sword users, it was almost a second home to the young Supernova. Her main home was on the transportation that she stay on with her lover. She wonder what Alexa was doing right now. "I miss you sweetheart, but I need to do some training. I can't let you know all my secrets can I. Someday I defeat you in a spar. Even if I don't mind losing....she can be such a tease!" Fayte silently thought as she walking down a dirt road, without nothing but the clothes on her back, she plan on getting some new swords here too, during her training. She had enough beli to afford some and even if she didn't she could do some Bounty Hunting on the side. "I should be in the village in a half hour or so. I should have worn a cloak or something to hide my identity I don't want to draw too much attention to myself."

2Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Fayte

Fayte

It was a dull afternoon as the sun shine brightly overhead, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, today was a sunny day which explain why Fayte felt somewhat hot, some of this 'heat' came from thinking about Alexa. Oh God, when did she became so lustful or perverted? In her thinking, hell when she first met her captain she didn't thought about stuff like that, but when spend as much time with some as attractive as her...you can't help but think that way, but she was above that most of time! Of course she was, she wasn't lying to herself. "Its been awhile since I came here. I remember when my one of my first bounties was here, that swordsman gave me quite a fight, but at the end I have more in the tank and was able to finish him off with a supa-style sleeper hold. One of favorite moves to use to finish a fight with even if takes more effort on my part." Fayte smile fondly at the moment where she remember choking the life out of her troublesome target, seeing the life in his very eyes fade away and the slowing of his heartbeat. Fayte was nearing the village as she could heard the sounds of people talking, animals making their usual sounds and sounds of businesses.

"Finally I can start my training and catch up to her. The gap in our power is truly terrifying, but first I need some swords. I lost some of my equipment during my last bounty hunt." Fayte snarl a bit as she was standing on a hill that overlook the village. With a sighed she head into the village looking for a forge or weapons shop. She knew that some people recognize her as one of the Supernova, as they gave her some distance and whisper among themselves. Fayte eye people carefully as she walk through streets of the village, she didn't knew who hidden among the harmless citizens, there could be other bounty hunters, marines or even pirates that are waiting for a perfect time and place to attack her. "I guess remaining unknown here was just to much too hope for, I hope this doesn't effect my training too much. I want to get started as soon as possible so I can get back to where I belong"  

3Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:33 am

Fayte

Fayte

"It Fayte the Bounty Hunter with the Bounty Over 100,000,000 Beli! What are doing in our village!?" A couple of swordsman who approach Fayte from behind as she stop walking and look over her shoulder, she didn't have any weapons on her, but with her Supa Supa no Mi powers that wouldn't be a problem for her. "I warn both of you once, stay out of my way, I have no intentions of causing trouble, I'm here for pleasure, but if you insisted on causing me problems, I rip you to shreds." The venom coming off her voice, was thick enough to cut through fog. One of swordsman snorted as he look at weaponless woman, clearly he didn't knew much about Fayte. "That tough talk coming from some pale shrimp without a sword, I hope you can back it up!" Fayte let smirk as she turned around to face her opponents with her arms folded across her chest, this shouldn't take too long. "Great, why are people such idiots. Come at me." Fayte glare at the swordsman who deiced to draw his sword, her let out some silly war cry as he brought his blade down on Fayte arm. He evilly grinned as he thought he was going to cut through flesh, but he was stunned when he heard the sound of steel hitting steel.  He look down to see that Fayte had form steel blade on her left arm and easily block his attack. Fayte then three steel blades across her face as she head butt the swordsman, sinking her blades deep into his face. The pitiful man shriek like a little girl as Fayte push him back. "Pathetic, if that all you have to offer, don't waste my time." Fayte saw the other man flee the scene. Turning her attention back on the bleeding loser who was cowering and crawling away from Fayte as she was walking towards him.

4Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Fayte

Fayte

"This was a sad challenge, your bored me greatly. It time end this." Fayte with clear boredom laced with her words, turn her extended three steel blades from her fist as she step on the man's chest pinning him down with her superior strength, she look at the fallen foe with no remorse as she plunge her blades right into his body, targeting his vital organ. She didn't even bat an eyelash as the man cough up some blood that got on her clothes, it wasn't anything she haven't saw before. She wait impatiently as she waited for the life to fade away from the man, she didn't knew why she felt a sudden impulse of anger, as decided to constantly her foe, over and over again, splatter the area around them with red liquid. Maybe she was remembering how she fail to protect her friend from death, maybe she getting tried of being the weak one, or maybe she was just frustrate that she haven't been with Alexa. Whatever the case might be the poor man was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Once the man finally expired, Fayte simply stood up and used the man clothes to wipe the blood off her blade as she look around and saw the horrid expression of the crowd that gather around. Fayte didn't care as she sent the crowd scattering like rats with a single angry glare. "I don't know what cause me to snap like that. I guess my anger problems are coming back up. Hmm. I manage to keep my cool most of the time, once I start seeing her unless did something stupid." Fayte laugh a bit as she remember some happier moments. "Oh Boy, how much have I change?" She ask no one in particular, as she continue to walk down the street.

5Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Fayte

Fayte

"SWORDS for sale. The finest blades crafted in the east blue.  Come get them at a reasonable price! How you there Miss! I heard of actions from earlier and you look like you could use some swords, you got the swordswoman vibe" A tiny old man would ran into front of Fayte after she walk past his shop. He greeted the Supernova with a shit-eating grin. Fayte try hardest not to smile, but she fail as let out small smirk as she folded her arms cross her chest. "Alright. Grandpa . Show me your collection of swords and I see if anything catches my attention. " The old man laugh as he push the Supernova towards inside his shop, Fayte didn't mind this, she wouldn't attack an elder for no reason. Once Fayte was inside the shop, she walk the place as the old man took his place behind the counter and watch Fayte like a hawk. Fayte didn't see anything that caught her attention until she saw a one blade that stood out for some reason.

Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki 10qcmqc

The blade had sleek and clean metallic look, the blade was around 3 meters tall or 9 feet long give or take some inches. It was a single edge blade. The symbols on it made Fayte curious as she pick up the blade, she was able to hold it with one hand, but clearly it was better suited for two-hands. This blade could be use in her dual and tri sword styles, but she figure this blade was perfect when she just need one blade or her powerful attacks. "This Sword I like it, what is its name?" The old man rub his chin. "Zuri's Song" Fayte nodded her head as she ran her hand cross the sword.

6Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Fayte

Fayte

"Alright, I'm buying this blade. How much does it cost." Fayte walkup towards the counter with Zuri's song in her grip. She went through her dress pocket and pull out a bag of beli she kept on hand. All of it earn through bounty hunting. She didn't earn her beli like how most pirates earn them, through stealing and raiding villages, that was under her. The old man lick his lips as he tapped his chin, typing in some numbers into a cash register. "Well. Fayte. Normally I would charge around 300,000 Beli for a blade like that, but for a Supernova. I give to you around 100,000 Beli". Fayte grinned a cheap price as she toss him the bag she was holding. "Keep the change. It was a pleasure doing business with you old man" Fayte shrugged as she strap the sword on her back and walk out of the store, finally arm with a sword. She just need to find at least two other swords and see if she can find some armor for herself as well. Fayte hope she find some of her older equipment like her Fae Armor.

7Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:19 am

Fayte

Fayte

When Fayte left the store, she figure she find a dojo to train in or find a more secretive place on the Island to practice a new sword she learned over the years. She gave up on her Nodachi Style Tempest when she dropped the last name of Snow from, wanting to erase as many of the bounds that tied her to the legendary lineage, the age of Snow has ended many years with the death of her sister. Fayte was shock that her girlfriend was the one who kill her sister, hearing about the epic fight during her hunts. Fayte was sad that she never got the chance to meet her sister before her death. Fayte sighed as she began to wander through the town again until someone was about to draw her attention.

The sound of an explosion went off near Fayte as she shockwave knock her down to the ground. Dust spread everywhere, fragments thrusting along the ground and chunks of building flying around like boulders. Fayte quickly grabbed her new sword and unsheathe it as she stood up and cut through some of the debris that was coming her way, Fayte didn't knew what was going on, as fire engulfed couple of nearby buildings. Was someone after her? Or did this village had some problems that she wasn't aware of. Fayte would began to running towards the danger, she knew that some citizens may need some help and she didn't want to blame for whatever happen. She was a supernova after all.

8Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Fayte

Fayte

As Fayte went closer to the explosion she could see the bodies of several innocent civilians scatter across the road. Fayte shook her head as she was having flashback to the conflict that result in the death of her friend, Black Glare and the separation of her and her girlfriend to train, Fayte grinned her teeth as she some of local firefighting forces come to the location and began to put out the fires that threaten spread across the town, Fayte silently wish them good luck as she watch the inferno, the gripped on sword, Zuri's Song never wavier as she heard shouting from the one of the burning buildings, Fayte turn her attention to the sounds of distress as she saw small girl was trapped on the upper level of a hotel, the firefighter forces and citizens gather around the building! "Mommy! Help ME!" The voice was breaking Fayte's heart as she was the people out of the building helplessly stare at the endanger kid.

"Look like I get to play the role of a superhero" Fayte would push her way through the crowd of citizens, as they look in fear at the Supernova approaching the building, it seem like many of them were already giving the Bounty Hunter guilty looks, Fayte silently curse them as she ran into the burning building. She rip off piece of her sleeve and put around her mouth as she did her best to move around the unstable building, she could hear the crack of wood over the roar of the flames. She knew she had to hurry up and find the girl before this place came crashing down. "Hello, Where are you? I'm here to save you girl. " Fayte shouted out.

9Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Fayte

Fayte

As Fayte was inside the building searching for the little girl. People outside were talking among themselves debating on who or what cause the explosion, of course some people were dead set on blaming Fayte, considering that she was a pirate, a supernova being cause the worst pirates of their generation. Citizens figure this was something a pirate would have done, but there were some people who say it couldn't been the Supernova, the main reason supporting this was that, if she blew something out. Why would the supernova risk her life to save someone else and why come to back here, where marines would sure to gather and investigate the cause. As the talking countine more people seem to support the idea that Fayte wasn't behind the attack and if wasn't her than who could it be?  Among the chatter, there was young Marine captain who arrive at the scene.

Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki 300160L
Name: Captain Jessica Crux
Tier: 2
Race: Human  
Occupation(s): Martial Artist & Weapon Master
Loyalty: Shimotsuki Village

"So the one of the Supernova have made their way to the Island. The Bounty Hunter Superova what an interesting combination. Although from reading her records, I'm not quite sure what gain her such a bounty. She hardly seems like the typical pirate. Arresting her while she saving a life will just look bad on me, maybe I can use this chance to recruit some help. These attacks are getting out of hand. These Revolutionary bastards are going too far with their attacks, I'm not sure what cause their increase activity." Captain Crux would talk into a ear piece as she gave an order back to her base to resist trying to capture the Supernova for now. Once the order was down she order more marines to assist the forces fighting the fires.

10Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Fayte

Fayte

"I have you young one, just keep your head down while I get use out of here" Fayte manage to find the small girl under a pile of rubble lucky the girl manage to hide under the bed that protect her from serious harm. Fayte cut away at the rubble using her Supa Supa no Mi powers.  She didn't like using them in this fire as she felt the blades she formed heat up quickly. The small girl clutch Fayte's attire and held onto her tightly as the Supernova move through out the burning building. Fayte saw window she could leap out of before she skid to sudden halt as the roof cave in from above blocking that exit, Fayte narrowed her eyes as she back around and search for a new exit.  The smoke was getting to her, as she cough. Her thoart felt like it was burning. "There I see a way out!" Fayte cover the small child as much as she could as she broke through a window and landed on the ground.  The Fayte was greeted with clapped as the mother of the child she rescue grabbed her child and hug Fayte.  Before Fayte could say anything the voice of Captain Crux  played in her ear.

"Fayte. The host of the Supa Supa no Mi, The living sword in the flesh. On the behalf of the marines here, I must say thank you for rescue. My name is Jessica Crux. The Marine in charge around here." Fayte look at the Marine Captain, she wasn't as sexy as Alexa (but then who could even compare to someone like her?) Fayte saw that the Captain had two swords around her waist. Fayte could see the other marine soon encircle her. "You planning to captured me?" Fayte ask a bit angrily, as placed her handle on her sword. "No. Supernova. Clam down, I heard you had a temper. I'm here to make a deal with you, your a bounty hunter right?" Fayte didn't sense any deceit in the Captain so she took a deep breath and tilted her head. "I'm listening"

11Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Fayte

Fayte

"The act of terrorism you just witness not too long ago was cause by Revolutionary  forces. It seem like something over that past few months has made them more bold as they are launching attacks on multiple islands that have a marine presence on them, like Shimotsuki Village, the village your in now." Jessica Crux walk beside Fayte as she whisper some information into her heard. "We know who been behind the attacks on Shimotsuki, some female. She a slippery one, manage to evade capture from my men several times. So I'm planning to go after her myself, but having a Supernova aid me. I would like that." Jessica said in almost playful tone, Fayte wasn't assume at that but she admit the captain was good looking. "So I take it that I get part of the woman's bounty and you get the credit of defeating her?" Fayte question was more like a statement. "Of course, and you won't have to worry about me or my men hunting with you during your stay here, unless you cause trouble of course." Fayte smirked "Fine I will come along on your jornery, just be careful of how you talk with me, my girlfriend won't be too pleased with me if she thinks I being unfaithful, no pun intended." Jesscia cutely laugh. "Don't worry, I heard of your captain I don't have a death wish, but how do you she been faithful to you? Anyway lets get a move on." Fayte paused for a moment, her girlfriend won't cheat on her? Fayte shook her head as she follow the Marine Captain . "She wouldn't cheat on me".

12Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Fayte

Fayte

Marine Captain Crux and the Supernova Fayte despite their warring factions seem to get along fine as they went to confront the Revolutionary forces, walking side by side as equlas. They figure they get to know one other, since they might be working together more in the future."So what made because a marine? Do you want to rid the world free from pirates and rebels. To bring justice or maybe you do it for the money?" Fayte inquired as she look around the area for any hint of trouble so far, it was quiet, maybe too quiet for her liking. "I join the Marines at first to help me afford my education, but as spent more time sailing the oceans and helping out locals. I decided to make a career out of it, I request to be station on Shimotsuki Island so I trained in my swordsmanship and martial arts. And how about you Bounty Hunter, a person like you shouldn't be a supernova." Fayte let out grunt. "You marines are through with your research and I respect that." Jessica nodded her head. "Its our job to keep tabs on beings like you. Now continue on with your exaptation. Most marines are confuse on why your a pirate. You simply became a pirate for your captain right." Fayte narrowed her eyes slightly. "Well, I guess I have no other reason to be a pirate, I don't even like them. Half of the bounties I caught were pirates. Love makes you do crazy and irrational things I guess. You ever been love or got a lover " Jesscia held back a smile, she didn't think she get the Supernova to open up. "Yes,, I have been seeing someone. We almost at the location get ready."

13Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Fayte

Fayte

Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Anime077iw

Name: Jade Striker
Tier: 3
Race: Human  
Occupation(s): Hunter & Monk
Abilities: Sword Fighting, Spiritual Attacks & ???
Loyalty: Rebels.

As the duo approach the outskirts of town, they were already being watch by Jade. The one-eyed Revolutionary was sitting on a rooftop that was overlooking the paths below. "I thought I would be fighting an entire command of weaklings, but it seem like the Captain manage to enlist the help of a Supernova. Heh. How thrilling, two enemies working together to defeat a greater threat I suppose. Let's see if they famed skill is real or is nothing about rumors.. "Jade stood up and pointed her sword upwards as she gather spiritual energy on the tip of the blade. It had black color. Once the ball of energy reach a decent size she fire towards he woman approaching her.

Both Captain Crux and Supernova Fayte unsheathe their swords as they sense the ball of black energy coming towards them. "Look Out, incoming" The Marine captain warned Fayte as they both leaped out of the path of the energy sphere, the sphere hit an building several feet behind then, causing it to blow up. "Where did that came form?" Fayte asked, the Marine Captain didn't knew. "I don't know, we been spotted." As they look for their enemy an glowing black sphere appear in betweem the two woman, as two arms came out of them and grab both woman on the face, both woman where taken by suspired, whoever had them had a vice like grip. "A Captain and Supernova. Nether of you can stop the revolution!" Jade appeared out of the black spear, separating the two woman and flips them both over, send them back quite a distance.

14Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Fayte

Fayte

After being toss around effortlessly by the revolutionary female, both the Marine Captain and the Supernova quickly recover and got up to confront the target. "Taking you both out shall increase my fame quite nicely." Jade said quite confidently as she took up a fighting stance, constantly shifting her focus between the two woman. She heard of them both, so she pretty much had an idea on her opponents fighting styles. She knew that the Marine Captain use mixture of two-sword based attacks combined with kicking style of marital arts and she knew the Supernova was decent swordswoman herself, using one through three swords, a heavy focus offensive style with very little to no focus on defense what so ever. "Now why don't you two come at me now. You have me outnumber but don't think you have me out skill and out power." With a gesture from her right hand she taunt the woman to come after her.

Captain Crux just frowned at the cockiness of the woman in front of her. "Your overconfident will be your downfall, Jade Striker. For the crimes you committed I here by place you under arrest. But your not going to come quietly." Jade than leaped into the air as she slash both of her swords towards Jade who easily block the downward slash with her sword. Fayte just smirked. "I could care less about some revolution, I'm here to claim your bounty. " Fayte then lunge forward with her blade, in attempt to stab the woman, but her effort were in vain as Jade cover her hand in black spiritual energy and caught Fayte's blade. Easily keeping the two woman at bay with her superior strength. "Heh. Dark Repulsion!"

15Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Fayte

Fayte

After she finishing saying the name of her attack, and pitch black shockwave of spiritual energy was expel from the hand and sword of Jade as the shockwave repel both Captain Crux and Fayte away from her,  both women were push back several feet away as Fayte was sent right through an abandon building while Captain Crux was sent flying in small lake nearby.  "Uh" Fayte groaned as she push some debris off of her and stood up from the ground, she shook her head and dusted herself off as she glare at her opponent. As for Captain Crux after she got back to her senses she swan back up to the surface of the lake as she was in awe of the power of her opponent, this won't be an easy fight even if she was teaming up with a Supernova. "She quite the amazing fighter, maybe we can capture her and persuade her to join the marines."  The marine captain thought silently to herself.

"Pein Style: Siege Stance!" Fayte who seem to vanish before the eyes of Captain Crux, reappear towards Jade preparing to strike her. Jade had small look of shock on face before she brought her sword ups towards Fayte, blocking the slash, Fayte glare at Jade, as her sword was cutting through Jade sword. "How Fierce you are Supernova!. You taking my breath way!" Jade leaped backwards to gain some distance between Fayte, as she was in the Air, Captain Crux decided to attack. "Air Cutter!" The marine captain was out of the water as she swung her sword, causing an blade wave of air to form and move towards Jade. "Not Good Enough, Demonic Wave." Even with her damage sword Jade was able to produce wave similar to Jessica's Air Cutter, as the two attacks collide, the cause mini explosion!

Tier 2 Technique Name: Pein Style: Siege Stance
Tier 2 Technique Type: Offensive | Close Range: 0 - 20 meters (With ever Tier Increase the distance is increase by 10 meters).
Tier 2 Technique Cooldown: 1 Post Duration | 6 Post Cooldown
Tier 2 Technique Description:
Spoiler:

A form of attack with a single sword, sheathed or un-sheathed in which the Faytee lunges at her opponent prepared to strike, slashing their target at a rapid speed. This technique has enough power to even break through all but the toughest of armors and defenses. The reason this is call Siege Stance is reference to Fayte preparing to break down the defenses of her target.

Tier 2 Technique Strengths:

-During the duration of Siege Stance, Fayte gains a speed boost that is comparable to someone using Soru that is same tier as her.

-During this attack Fayte is able to destroy her target's armor(s) and defenses with a single slash as long as it equal or lower to Fayte's Tier. If Fayte is using a strength boost techquine like Gorilla Stance, the she destroy armor and defenses with a single slash that is equal, lower or one tier higher.(expect for Tier 6 stuff).

Tier 2 Technique Weaknesses:

-Single Directional attack, once Fayte starts the lunge she is unable to alter the direction of her attack.

-A sword is require to perform this move.

-Fayte is slightly weaker in terms of defense while using this technique due to focusing on offensive.

16Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Fayte

Fayte

Captain Crux would put a hand over her eyes. As smoke cover the area that their attacks collided at. The smoke also block Fayte vision of Jade as she took a defensive stance, which was rare when she using her sword to fight, since her style of swordplay focus on heavy offense. As the smoke was clearing Jade would appeared through the smoke as she brought blade downwards towards, Fayte. Fayte barely manage to block the incoming attacking as she felt herself being push into the ground bit. Soon the two woman would starting clashing their swords, the sounds of metal hitting metal and even a few sparks were produce from the impact of their blows. Fayte was holding on her own, but with each hit, Fayte was being push back. "Your at disadvantage Supernova, just give up already." Jade smirked as she manage to land large slash across Fayte's chest, causing her to drop down to one knee. "Your better than I expected, but I won't give up. I have to get stronger for lover" Fayte then swung her sword upwards, Jade leaned backwards to avoid the strike but she didn't notice Captain Crux sprinting towards her until it was too late. The Marine Captain kick Jade away from Fayte as she help Fayte stand up. "Your alright, Fayte?" Fayte nodded as she got up. "Its fine" As the both of them were getting ready to charge the Rebel together Jade produce another blast of black spiritual energy hitting the two woman causing them to blow back.

17Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Fayte

Fayte

Well before the blast hit them, Fayte put herself in front the marine captain and activated her Iron Will skill, using the abilities of her Supa Supa no Mi, she harden her entire body to the density of higher grade steel to withstand the powerful attack.. As the smoke was fading away. Fayte standing in front of Captain Crux and panting heavily, the wounded she suffer was still bleeding out. She through that the slash wouldn't effect her, but Jade was just to strong for her to nullify. "You looking tried there, Fayte. I think I put you to sleep and then finish off the marine captain behind you." The bounty hunter Supernova, ignore her opponents threat as she was about to reveal one of the more sutble moves she learned as she was separated from Alexa. "Gorilla Stance. Captain Crux. I will finish her off." Fayte tighten the headgear she was wearing as she exhale, her biceps and rest of her arms muscles seem to increase in size greatly. They at least double in size, as she wielded Zuri's Song with two hands finally.

Jade raise an eyebrow at the grow of the Supernova arms before deciding to taunt Fayte. "A Pale muscular woman, that not very attractive look, I'm suspired that you manage to get a woman." Jade laugh under she sense an increase in killer intent coming from her pirate opponent. "You're right, my girlfriend is far sexier than me. But your taunts and cockiness is growing on my last nerves. I will cut you down and turn your head in. Prepare yourself. This is it for you." Jade smirked as aura of black spiritual energy formed around her. "Let's end this!" And both fighters would charge towards each over putting most if not all their strength into one final attack.

Pein Style: Siege Stance Cooldown: 4 Post remaining

Spoiler:

18Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Fayte

Fayte

And as the two swords clash a blast of air and energy would shoot out from around them, the wave was stronger energy to push the Marine Captain back a few feet. Captain Crux look at the two women in awe, their spirits and swords pressing against  each other, fighting to overwhelm the other.  Both women were grunting as they didn't even to give up an inch of space. Jade and Fayte would head-butt each other as they engage in their final showdown both swordswoman had a look of determination on them. As the struggle countine, Jade would noticed that her sword was cracking before it compelelty shattered into multiple pieces cause her to shock, Fayte then went to stab the Jade in her chest, her sword swekerign her body, causing the rebel to cough as she drop down to one knee. Fayte pull her sword out of Jade's body before she brought it above her head and cut the woman in half, with her strength increase.  The look Jade had on her face before she was kill was unreadable. Fayte  kneel down as she look at the slpit body of her opponent before she look back at the Marine Captain. "I would like to claim her bounty now and please get me to a medical center." Fayte then fell backwards as she completely drained. Her stamina and her wounds finally caught up with her.  Captain Crux would pick up Fayte and carry her to get some treatment as she call for other marines to collect the remains of Jade.

19Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Empty Re: Story 1: The Supahero of Shimotsuki Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Fayte

Fayte

Recap/Summary

-Promise herself to be a better girlfriend
-Brought a sword
-Save a small child from a Burning Building
-Make an alliance with a Marine Captain to take down a common threat (Or eh..to earn some cash).
-Defeated a Tier 3 Revolutionary.
-Fayte was put in the hospital after she won the battle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum