Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ana Ana no Mi

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ana Ana no Mi Empty Ana Ana no Mi Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Sogeki

Sogeki

Skill Name: Te Te no Mi (Hand Hand Fruit)
Skill Type: Fruit/Long Range
Skill Information: The Te Te no Mi allows the user to create and manipulate completely a pair of white giant hands. So technically, the user isn't only able to control them, he can change anything about them, he can change things like their size, to their temperature or even what they are made of, because hands don't have to be made of flesh. The user controls the pair of giant hands by moving his own hands, and the hands can carry any amount of weight. But while the user is using his giants hands, he can't use his normal hands. This hands appear by having the user snap his fingers. The hands can only be up to 200 meters from the user at any given time.
Ana Ana no Mi Master_Hand_and_Crazy_Hand_(CartoonFan1994)
Skill Strengths:

• Hands: The user is passively able to use a pair of hands at any given moment. This hands are around 2.5 meters radius max in T1, 5 meters in T2, 10 meters in T3, 15 meters radius in T4, 25 meters radius in T5 and 50 meters in T6, all of them being the maximum size, but the user can control their size. This is activated by snapping his fingers. The hands can float.
  • The hands can carry the same weight hands that size would be able to carry. They are able to destroy stone walls and stuff like that.
  • The hands won't receive damage, but they can't block attacks higher tier than the user. If they try to, the user will receive the damage instead of the hands.

Skill Weaknesses:

• While the user is using Hands, he can't use his hands for any other thing.
  • If the user activate hands, he has to use both hands, so both hands are immobilized.
  • The hands can't go faster than the user.
  • Sea Stone
  • Water and Sea Stone, if the hands touch any of these, they will disappear.
  • Hands can never be separated by more than 25 meters.

T1:

Last edited by Sogeki on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Ana Ana no Mi Empty Re: Ana Ana no Mi Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Things look ok here. I don't know how everyone is gonna feel about that Kenbun boost, most likely because we run off of pure Haki stats, and you wouldn't be able to 'just boost' it up with a skill. It requires specific training threads in order to use. Another thing is, you have more strengths than weaknesses. That is not allowed.

I do not thing the 'string' thing will go over that well either, due to a fruit (Ito-Ito no Mi) Only being able to utilize strings.

The Scudo attack, I am almost positive cannot do that, seeing as you're not allowed to use Haki Shields until T4-5.

Other than these issues, it looks good to me. We'll see how other staff perceive this.

3Ana Ana no Mi Empty Re: Ana Ana no Mi Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 am

Sogeki

Sogeki

Finish Bump, changed to a fruit

4Ana Ana no Mi Empty Re: Ana Ana no Mi Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

You can easily replace holes with the door door fruit. This does exactly the same thing.

5Ana Ana no Mi Empty Re: Ana Ana no Mi Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 pm

[Username]

[Username]

Sogeki has expressed the desire to completely restart on this account--save for Haki Lineage, of course. That in mind, I am archiving this topic for his restart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum